Awt d-18 22lakh 10 marla plots

Hello friends,

Wanted your opinion on army welfare trust-d-18 22lakh 10 marla plots(islamabad) that are available (ready possession).

I wanted to know how this is from an investment perspective.

Following questions:

1. How is this area?

2. Potential for growth and return?

3. Any major/minor issues you can think off.

4. Safe investment?

Let me know anything of what you think about this offer.

Very very long term investment. Not advisable..
Better to buy 5 marla plot somewhere else in your price range

I am not looking to build right away, looking at building in 5-6 yeARS

Rizwan sb
You can sell this plot and can buy in bahria Orchard or DHA valley reballotted possession plots.
Time frame for both locations is max 3 years and you will get good return In Shaa Allah.
Both locations are close to RRR.
AWT, good but no underground electricity, electric poles are hanging everywhere and cannot compete DHA or BT on, both appreciation and superior living.

Thank You @Abdul Qayyum Sb and Rana Sb.

What do you guys think of invest in 7 Marla plot in F17 T And T Plot?

If you are willing to wait 5-6 years , they will make you wait 10 to 15 years. Undevelop plots are like a poker game.
Better gamble your money somewhere else..

F-17 T&T is good. Nicely developed

In that amount explore Islamabad Model Town 3.5 Marla (20x40) in 19.5 lac including Development Charges.

Land in hand, LOP approved by CDA and owner is a front man of Aleem Khan (Land Acquirer of Park View City). It's located in between Park View City and Bahria Enclave!

Probably future connectivity with Park View too.

@Imtiaz Saab. Great Suggestion. 3.5Marla that too with a size of 20 x 40 is a great value for money if you consider other societies which sell 5Marla plots in 4+ Million that too are 25 x 45. I am just concerned about the Islamabad Model Town access, what do you think about its access and how soon will it be a populated area with families living in it ?

They have 3 planned gates, one through PVC (possibility but not operational as of now).

In worst case scenario, no other access possible the current one from Jinnah Avenue (Old Park Road) that's like Express way to access Enclave is approximately 2.5 KM to IMT, may be 5 - 7 minutes drive on a straight road!

I visited last year so not sure about how many but heard may be 1 or 2 families who constructed have stated to live there (need to double check).

3 years ago B-17 was selling their plots by saying its near AWT & PAF Tarnol. Now a days AWT is selling their plots by saying its near B-17 & Paf Tarnol. This phenomenon can let you guess how inefficient is the management.

Well there were two problems with this society,

1. Electric ploes Open air electricity.

2. Access problem.

They have solved the second one by making their own interchange on Motorway. & for the first one, They have started removing the open air electric poles & Making it underground. Initially they have completed providing undergroud electricy for commercial plots. After this they will move towards residential blocks & this will take time.

Regards,

@ Imtiaz sb I have one question regarding Park View Islamabad. Is this CDA approved and my friend want to buy a 5 marla new booking in overseas block its price is 45 lakhs and time period is 3 years. Is this a good investment? I would really appreciate your support here

Muhanmed sb, yes it's CDA approved with NOC. There is a debate of links to obtain NOC that may come under scrutiny someday, if political setup changes.

All in all its decent location and one of the beautiful places in ISB. It could turn out to be quite attractive for personal living in 4 - 5 years time with more population. I think, investment wise better options available than this.

Thanks Imtiaz Sb I really appreciate your support always :slight_smile:

Imtiaz and AQ Saab MashAllah veterans on this forum and massive qudos to them both for there straight-forwardness in helping people.

Brothers, always honored to read the kind words and indebted to keep sharing out of whatever little knowledge ...

With my 2021st post on forum, wishing, in advance a blessed and healthy 2021 and beyond to all : )