B17 sector evaluation

Which sector is better as per location in B17. I m interested to buy 1 kanal plot. What would be the price in sector a, b & c. Some one please advice me as i plan to do it as investment for future.

45 plus in B sector. Around 30-35 in C and A sector.

Dear Zunail,

In sector B-17 location wise population wise b block is right now better and most expensive. Block B and C prices are almost same as above mentioned by PK1 in block

A prices are from 30 to 35 lac.

Thanks for the reply. I am just curious about why a block has less prices then B & C. Can you also guide me for where to buy 1 kanal plot just for investment purpose and good return.

A block is the most beautiful block of b-17 locations wise plus in a block minimum plot size one kanal. Disadvantage of a block is crushing in taxila, dust is the main reason of less prices in a block.

I heard that multi professionals have good reputation due to their good quality and standard of work. Is it correct? If i want to buy plot in b17, i have to go to their office or some property agents?

Dear Tahir,

Multi is well reputed development wise. Right now in zone 2 development standard wise its on top and overall in Islamabad its in top 5. For buying a plot you have to visit property agents as multi already sold plots.

Mr Tahir,

If you are interested to buy plots in Islamabad, contact me or give me your contact no. I have many good options for you.

I'd recommend to buy plots in E of B-17. Right now, you will get the plot on installments and within a few months, its prices will get appreciated. Sector A, B & C already has high prices so if you plan to buy for investment then phase-E is better.

Regards.

Here you people are discussing the dust factor lowering the prices of plots in block a of b-17. Does this dust ranges to block c and other blocks? As i heard that this is an issue within 4-5 km radius.

What is detail of installment options in E block B17

Dear Ibrahim,

In my opinion, D-17 Margalla View society is best in terms of facilities and population in zone 2, do you agree.

Actually I have visited all the sectors in zone 2, in my opinion, I have made following rating

1- D-17 Margalla View 2- F-17 Multi 3- G-15/F-15 Jammu 4- B-17 Multi

I have made my rating on all factors, including development, location, distance, houses, facilities etc.

Comments of other valuable members required please.

Dear Farhan,

Is D-17 fully developed with all facilities? How much living is there and what is price range?

Dear Faisal

D-17 is amazingly fully developed with all facilities and at least 200 houses, people living there, a CDA model school also there, with proper Markaz, gas available so in my opinion it is no. 1 and i also want to invest either in D17 or in D18 ECHS but I am waiting for expert opinion of senior members here.

I would request Syed Ibrahim sb to please give expert opinion on D-17 Margalla View?