B-17 Block B for Construction of House

Dears,

What will be your take on 1 kanal plot in b-block of mpchs b-17 for strictly living point of view ?

Development standards are quit good and location is a bit scenic as well. Block b is with possession and ready for construction.

Could anyone please share the facilities and amenities provided by society? For example, is gas available in b-17? What about water supply? Should one need boring for construction of house? Is b block located on a safe distance with respect to dust issue caused by blasting on nearby hills? Is there security guards patrolling in the night? Any grocery shops there?

Your valuable comments based on ground realities are highly appreciated.

Thanks & regards

Dear forum members, is there any brother having ground realities ? Your advice and comment will be very helpful.

Is there no one who has ground knowledge of B-17?

Avoid looking at ugly dust spewing mountains…

My friend lives there. There is no issue of water or gas. They are using water of own bore. PTCL has started its broadband services recently.

Overall he is happy and satisfied.

Pros: The development standard is good. Most populated block in B-17. One million cash incentive being offered on building house by MPCHS.

Cons: Approach through GT road is a problem if you have to travel to Islamabad daily. Water is through boring only. I don't think they have gas yet.

Thanks brothers for your info. What about security, is there any security guards patrolling etc. In the night?

Is there any functional hospital in the B-17? Any grocery shops?

Hospital no. Shops yes. Already have a lot of general stores and many more are opening.

There is no school,college,hospital,super market but there is some houses and more Multi dealers.

People are living but not enough facilities.it will be good place for living in near future.

Regards

Nadeem Bhai, could you please share what are the reasons which will lead to make B-17 as a good place in near future. As I am planning to building house there, so I am trying to educate me regarding all the positive and negative aspects. Your detailed reply will be highly appreciated.

Good sign in near future.

1:New Airport is opening soon.

2:MA will be complete in near future.

3:It's touching with GT road good access.

Issues,

1:Less water

2:Multi third class management who depending dealers and slow development.

3:Many parks and green belts replace to plots.

4:Ch Majeed run away to FT and he never ever care B-17.

5:Always dust storm because of Stone Crashing.

Regards

Thanks a lot Nadeem Bhai for your detailed reply.

Jazak Allah.

Dear members/experts.

Is there any chances that govt will dump the project of margalla avenue? If govt materialize it, all the traffic coming from Wah Cantt, Taxila, Hazara, Kamra, attock will use this road most probably, do you think that this road will be able to handle all traffic from these areas? I think this road will not be able to handle this flow of traffic. Its my perception only, I may be completely wrong.

Agreed with Nadeem bhai’s points… Multi management has joined hands with DEALER MAFIA, they charged me 3-4 lakh as late payment fines… I heard this money goes to dealer and managements pockets…

Suleiman sb,

B-17 is good place for all those, who could not afford house in proper cda sectors. The development standard and maintenance is very reasonable.

Financial status of the society is very good, so, stable and secure for the time being.

Shops, gas and school available. Security arrangements are in place 24/7...

Dust is not that much as issue in B Block... I think eventually this will further improve in the coming few years....

I will recommend for construction of home for all those, who can't afford proper Islamabad sectors...

Regards

Khan Bhai! CDA prices are no reasonable comparison but how do you compare it to zone 5 like bahria phase 8 and may be DHA as the prices will not be vey different there. I feel if the facilities there (bahria etc) and development standard is perhaps better and more value for money. People from KPK might prefer this area (B17 etc) because of proximity to home towns. What do u think?

Prices in DHA are very high from B-17...

Standard of BT is far better than B-17...

Prices are of BT Phase-8 are comparable to B-17...

However, BT Phase-8 is very very far from main Islamabad as compared to B-17 A, B and C Blocks...

So, it is personal preference for everyone to choose between both

Regards

What do you say about B-17 vs Bahria Enclave???

For my personal living, I would prefer BE…