B-17 block D, E or Gulberg?

I have 15 la to buy a property in Islamabad for investment purpose. I have visited both sector b-17 and Gulberg Islamabad Residensia personally and found that work is going on in both societies faster than CDA sectors. I can buy 30 x 60 plot in either block d,e or Gulberg Residensia. I want to keep my investment for next 2 to 3 years for some good return. As per my initial analysis, B-17 is mainly dependent on Margalla Avenue and prices will shoot after the completion of avenue.

And Gulberg ISB is dependent on express road connecting Islamabad Highway to Gulberg residensia. I am also keeping the recent prices jump in Gulberg Residensia in mind... I need an expert opinion here in this forum so i can finalize best option for my investment which have more chances of good returns in next 2 to 3 years... I would really appreciate expert suggestions in this regard.

I request experienced members of this community to share their valuable ideas in comparison of B-17 and Gulberg Islamabad because I could not find much discussions on Gulberg in any other thread.

Dear Sikander,

This was a very hot topic in real estate sector after Gulberg new launching, right now due to star marketing Gulberg is on its peak i will share few points with you .

Performance of multi is better then Gulberg in Islamabad development wise , land acquiring.

Right now both locations are far away from central Islamabad but after Margalla Avenue b-17 will be near as compared to Gulberg. Zone wise zone 2 is better then zone 5 due to new air port highway motorway access and also Margalla Avenue.

Another point is that there is not even a single plot in Gulberg with ready possession however in b-17 a b and c blocks are already developed.

In Gulberg advantage is that in few blocks they will hand over possession in December but in e block possession will start after June 2013.

My personal opinion is b-17 as compared to Gulberg i can be wrong.

Sir,

Thanks for your expert opinion. Now I have better idea of both societies and 100% agreed with you. Actually I am already holding two 30x60 plots in E block of B-17 and avoiding to put all my money in the same sector. That's why I am interested in Gulberg so that I can distribute my investment in two different societies. What do you suggest in this situation? It would be helpful if you can provide me any other good option (like G-16, E-17, I-15 etc) where I can invest around 1.5 millions to get some return in next 2 to 3 years.

Dear Sikander,

For Rs 1.5 million G-16, F-16 and I-16 are good options as after 2 or 3 years it will give you good return inshAllah but remember it depends on development work in all of above mentioned sectors.

In Gulberg Islamabad limited plots available in block A. And other blocks 220 feet main boulevards and internal roads are not less than 40 ft.

Book your own choice plot of size 30x60, 35x70, 40x80, 1 kanal, 2 kanal and luxurious farm houses...

Own choice plot booking from 30x60-- Down payment420,000---

Rs.15000 monthly installment

35x70-- Down payment 570,000--

Rs.20,000 monthly installment

Note: No service charges on booking For more detail feel free to contact

Muhammad Najam ud Din 051-2555-717 0313-8555-895