B-17 block g or block h in 4 million

Hi experts. I have around 4 million to invest. I will hold for 4-5 years and will then decide whether to sell or construct house for my own use.

Should i go with block g or wait a few months for h block? What size can i get in this range (4-5 million)

You can easily get a 5 marla possession plot in C, E, F or G in your budget or may be a 30x60 in FMC near B-17 area. Go visit the area by yourself and do a gup shup with residents and shop owners after that visit some dealers offices. A dealer yesterday quoated me a plot in C1 in 4 million also a 30x60 plot in FMC that plot is in 1400 series.

Dear Waleed,

Block H is not announced yet. They will announce it as per their plan, but not announced in recent AGM.

Regards,

Humayyun.

Blocks C E F G are much better than block H which is not announced yet.

Except G other all mentioned blocks have possession.

Thank you. Can someone please rate blocks C E F G in order of attractiveness. I’ve heard G is a better option due to the proposed motorway interchange.

Out of C E F G
Block C is best in terms of approach from GT road.

Then Block E is better as located on height area specially it’s markaz and surrounding area. View from E markaz is nice & scenic towards margalla hills.

Block F & G will be better if interchange on motor way becomes a reality. Till now B17 dealers have used interchange as pro point,1st while selling block F and same is being repeated now for selling G block.

When I was buying plot in B-17 C block in 2016 January, the dealer said Margalla Avenue and Motorway interchange will be constructed in the next one year. I don't think it will EVER happen!!!! Its the same thing about Capital Smart City, sold their plots in the name of Motorway interchange and now all what they are talking about is about Ring Road Interchange.

Go visit yourself two three times the whole area and make your own judgement. Never listen to a dealer.

Well said Muhammad

Regards

Margalla Avenue is a very difficult project to execute. I have been investing in b-17 since the first property boom of 2009. This Avenue hasn't completed yet.

Think for one second, how much efficacy does this Avenue have in terms of load reduction of main Gt road. How many people from Taxila actually work in blue area or e and f sectors. May be a few 100. This is all just a crap being made by dealers to lure idiots like me to buy dust for the price of jewels.

As far as interchange is concerned, how many interchanges do you need till wah cantt. I think 2 are already in place. Look from the perspective of government of Pakistan who has to invest billions in an infrastructure project

B-17 will continue to gain momentum due to its development standard, life style and expansion.

CDA has once attempted to build Margalla Avenue, but left unfinished due to local resistance over a graveyard falling on the way. But as soon as this dispute is resolved and CDA has funds, it will be the easiest project to complete. All sectors along MA including D-12, Shah Allah Ditta, E-12, E-11 and B-17 are expected to benefit.

So those who invested in B-17 due to MA factor should keep good hopes.

@Nawaz Malik

1- Margalla Avenue was never planned to benefit the civilians, it was actually planned for the military to rush reinforcements/supplies from Wah/Taxila to the Kashmir region quickly by skipping GT road entirely. So it's a strategic project and will happen irrespective of civilians' benefit.

2- CDA is getting out of land to sell which is the no 1 source of its income. All the sectors adjacent to MA will eventually generate billions for CDA so they will complete MA sooner than later. CDA in fact has already recently built a team to acquire land for C-12, C-13, C-14, E-13, E-14, D-15, etc sectors. Regarding MA, CDA has already announced that they are settling out of court with the contractor and the work on MA will be resumed soon as its already 70% complete. Its possible MA will still not be a reality in 2021-2022 but it will not be abandoned, that is for sure.

There are many people/Students who come Islamabad Zone 1 for Job, Business, Study & Work. Construction of Margallah Avenue Extension will shorten their Time & Distance as compare to Current GT Road KAsheer highway Rout.

I hope that all these aspirations are true about Avenue.

Regarding military rushing things to kashmir that is pure conjecture because military has other route from abottabad side available and margalla Avenue is only going to reduce time by 1 hour which doesn't make any sense.

Yes cda needs the Avenue to get going to start new projects but look at I14 , I 11 , I 12, g-16 and f -13 coming up. Cda has its hands full and u know very well the efficiency of government agencies

The only game in b -17 is of dealers. I have seen it 2009, 2015 and now again with Faisal hills and b 17. Ch majeed knows the art of using dealers and getting money and he is good at it.

You have to visit the place to understand the real issue there.

I have a 2 year old daughter and I visited the place 1 week back with my family to look for a plot to construct the house.

Within 10 minutes my daughter started sneezing and coughing because she is not used to the dust which is always in the air in b-17. My daughter is otherwise a perfectly healthy child. This experience was then corroborated by people who said that respiratory issues are on the rise in b-17.

The reason is crushers which operate at night. I will try to share a picture of the amount of dust visible during nighttime at Faisal hills. And the place is pure Taxila. Taxila is at 5 minutes drive and zero point is at 30 minutes drive.

I understand that people have invested heavily in there and want Avenue to succeed but that is a false hope since 2011. May be ring road helps. But God knows better

Spot On!!

As per my latest information, Possession of G Block B-17 is expected In Mid 2022. & At the Possession Ceremony, May be they will announce the launching of H Block. Chances is it will be on other side of the motorway touching G Block near Thatha Khalil Village. & According to a surveyor, MPCHS has purchased a lot of land there.

Regards