B-17 Capital Square - Mall Of Capital

Hi guys, there is a new project launched in B-17 Multi Gardens with the name "Capital Square". Red sun associates is marketing it. They are offering 1-2 bed flats and shops. Just wondering if any brother knows about this project. How promising is this and whether it is owned by Multi or any other party? How secure this investment would be?

http://e.jang.com.pk/11-16-2014/pindi/images/main_page_images/page2.jpg

Same question from my side.plz gurus answer this query

Nice question

Me tooo interested in knowing the answer

I heard that some internationally good reputed names are in the back of this project, don’t know any details but have plan to visit B-17 in coming Saturday and will try to find out the inner details then will let you insha Allah

That would be great Rahman bhai,

Looking at the brochure they have issued there are about 100 shops. To me not very attractive due to the status of sector B17, it is not very populous of the places to have such a big mall.

Link to the brochure is given below

http://manahilestate.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Capital-Square_b8.pdf

The project is owned and is being built by Red Sun Associates who have a strong reputation in the local construction industry. In fact many people attribute the success of D-17 to the construction projects undertaken by Red Sun. But the project has no direct link to Multi except that it is being built inside one of their schemes.

Project may have good long term prospects but a lot will depend on the speed of construction. Looking at the size of this project, I think it wont be ready before atleast 3-4 years. That will put it in competition with Al ghurair Giga whose projects are also expected to reach completion during same period.

Redsun is a property dealer and builder of JKCHS

They are also planning to launch their own housing scheme near PECHS by the name of Sun Enclave.

I find it really interesting that this company called Red Sun is building in B-17. A red sun is caused when there is a lot of particles in the air between you and the sun. Given the controversy caused by dust and blasting in B-17 the builder Red Sun building there is quiet befitting. :slight_smile:

Seems like a good project with affordable rates. But does anyone know when the work will start? And what do you guys think is better-studio apartments or shops?

Can someone also please enlighten us with the correct, safe and legal booking process? Is it the same as plots bought in societies (with allotment letter) or is it done on stamp papers? If it is like allotment letter, then will it be under the "Red Sun/Capital Square" letterhead or under the society's name?

AoA,

Any idea in which Block of B-17 they will build this mall?

Thanks,

Sohail

This mall is being built in b-17 block C, containing 400 shops and 700 flats , out of which 190 shops already booked. It's a 4 year project and work has already been started on site. Shops prices start from 16 lac and flats from 22 lac. Down payment is 20%.

Project developers are well reputed in the market. It's transfer before possession will be under Redsun and once it's completed will be transferred by MPCHS. For more details you may call at 0331-5551569

Thanks Raza, Danish and others. Seems a good project with low and long term investment.

Thanks Danish Sb..

Can someone give an advice supported by arguments if one should go for shops or apartments in this project? Or is it a good idea to have a mixed investment?

Before invest should think that thousands of people are suffering in Multi dirty projects,we are who suffering in dirty project of dirty brand in D block of B-17.

Multi is house of issues and full of liars.

Junaid, go for a mixed investment.

Thanks Isloo… I’m quite confused about it… Shops have good commercial value but then the sector is not highly populated so apartments would be more sought after. After people start living in the sector, shop prices and their demand will increase a lot. So I think that shops would be a long term investment, whereas apartments as short term. Anyway, I feel like going for a mixed investment.

Junaid, i am sure after getting populated, this mall would become a busy shopping place not only for B-17, but surrounding communities, even for Taxila residents. However, it would depend largely on quality of building and how it is managed.

I am totally agree with ISIoo,i think it's good investment for future.

Regards