B-17 Current Rates

Dear Forum members,

I wanted to get an idea about current 50x90 plot rates in all blocks of B-17.

Thanks.

No answer!!!

This is a simple question people, please answer brother Sohail! There is gotta be at least a few people knowing this info

Toomarow i did a offer for a plot 35x70 c block 200 series near park and commercial 25 lac and believe me seller is ready to sell it in my offer plot is level its about c block thanks

No body know right answer for Multi projects because prices are not stable any of multi project.

30x60 plot was 3.3 million in last Dec,3 months before was 2.9 and now 2.7 million.

So how we can give right prices?

Multi is sleeping,they didn't care project and people are suffering in B-17,they are never ever care project and investors.

ALLAH Multi ko neki ki hidayat dy ameen,

Dear Sohail,

Block B is 70-75 lacs

Block C 60-65 lacs

Secctor C plot series 800 and higher is recommended for investment.

Sector B plot series close to the community centre is recommended for residence. Please check the map I don't recall the number series.

Pleas also try to check 60x90 plots in Block C. I would prefer them over kanal plot in the range of 68-70 Lacs as they are limited in number and price per Marla is better than Kanal plots.

no idea of sector D and E

Ht ctc me i have some plots in b block in 6.5 m range thanks

Junaid Sb, which plot series are you referring to in block B.

100 Series

Sir b17 market is too much slow even investors are selling on throw away prices…

@ Junaid Mirza,

Please refrain from making deal of C Block 200 series. The land is not even plus also heavily filled. Please stay away from below main double road in front of markaz.

My advice to you in Ramzan, believe me. Dont take it even if it is free of cost.

Junaid is it possession plot in C block u were offered for 25 lac or non possession area of C block :slight_smile:

Same thing comes in my mind that there is some thing fishy behind this that y i say No to this deal but strange thing possession plot in 2.5 million 10 marla in c block thats y market comes down because of these sort of investors who dont have holding power i simply recommend investors act like long term investor but as soon as u get good profit even in short term get rid of it before greedness comes in mind thanks

Suleman its possession plot check it on map in c bloxk 200 series…

Thanks for reply junaid bro

anyone knows What is rate of 30*60 7 marla plot prices in B17 D and E block nowadays?

Suleman these are two plots 242 and 243 both comes 2.5 m each thanks

Suleman rates are no doubt stable for last 2 months in whole b17 but whenever these sort of deals comes in market it depreciate whole market value of b17 2-3 million max

I second brother Anees,

brother Junaid plot series you are quoting are not good, please avoid them if possible. The land is in depression and likely with filling. As I mentioned in my post plot series 800 + is good for investment in block C.

In block B also the price I have quoted is for the prime location plots close to MPCHS club. Series 600 and 700.

Really JUniad SB. Rate you are quoting is very very attractive even 10 marla in 25 whole islambad you wont get that rate for a possession plot.

Is the plot sold ?

Yes its sold at a biyana of 5 lac rest of money after eid…@badmint