B-17 E Block Plots

Hi,

I have a 30*60 plot in b-17 e-block near markaz .Is it good time to sell it out or wait for 1-2 years?

Dear Ali there is a good change of prices in b 17 but still if u can wait for one year then i'll suggest u to keep it and sale it after possession

What is current price valuation on it? im seeking a cheap small plot in e block myself actually, so just want a feel of the market as I appear to be hearing mixed prices and unsure what to expect!

Thanks syed ibrahim for your valuable advice . @Sheikh my plot current market price is between 19-20 lahk it is in street 96 .

Yes Syed Ibrahim is right. There has been a quantum leap in B-17 prices.

I heard that in C block, one kanal plots in bad location are now trading close to Rs 5 million and good location plots are going for nearly Rs 6 million. This is as per property dealers i spoke to 1-2 days back so you can assess that the real price will be a bit lower than that. But even if the property dealers are exaggerating, still there has been a massive increase.

It would be better if you will retain it…

@ ali saab, is it all dues clear or are you paying instalments?

@sheikh i am paying it’s instalments and 2 instalments remain .I think b-17 prices are increasing because other societies prices increasing like bahria and dha.

Thats good price, there are some I have seen in e block on for 16 lakhs, unsure whether this is full price or whether they want 16 lakh down payment and rest on instalments or whether it is 16 lakhs all dues clear but rubbish location?

Are these prices in b-17 plots are realistic or artificial boom? what are the reasons for these price increase in just 2-3 week time? can some one from senior contributors explain what is going on in prices of plots in islamabad even in bahria town phase 8 prices are increasing day by day.

I would suggest you to keep them, don't sell them. Regards,

I heard Block D is disputed for now and prices are low there ... Today an agent gave me the price of 17 lacs for 30*60 plot in D-block ... They said that land disputed for over an year now but going to get resolved soon and prices will be equal of other blocks of B-17

For Investment purpose , isn't it better to invest in Block D , instead of E as it is going to get resolved eventually /????

What do you think guys ?

Well that appears to be false promise, as by that time of resolving those disputes, e block would be given possession by then and prices will increase even more, so what the agent is saying is aload of rubbish really. E block is the best so far as development is in progress and prices of around 16-17 lakhs were reasonable until the price hike these past 2 weeks. Its a joke to be honest considering the location is really far from Islamabad central hence I got put off until actually checking the development standard. May have to pass on b17 now and move back to investing in zone 5. I still maybe tempted to buying a possession plot in pechs, but only thing putting me off is road access, if they gain access from kh, then it would be worth it but it appears to be uncertain at the moment.

Wait for margalla road and inugration of cda c15 and 16

Top City is much better than PECHS.