B-17 f block future

Dear all, i have recently started a plot 10 marla on installment in f block b-17. The ground level is good and solid. The development also started there.
Anyone can give idea for it's worth after 3,4 years?
Is it a safe investment?

Sir jee, aap pooch baad may rhay hein, investment pehlay kerli hy...

Good for long term investment. Don't expect any good return in few years...

Regards

@Mr. Khan, aapnay sahi farmaya :)

Asal main bss jaldi main faisla kia , wapis ana tha abroad...

Bss dil ko tasalli k liay pooch rha tha

Agreed with Mr.Khan, Tanveer sb don’t worry not bad for long term investment.

Tanveer sb, no worries, safe but long term investment.

Regards

@Mr.Khan,

Bro. I heard that there is some improvement in prices from last some months in B-17, Is that true ?

Yes, Khalid sb, especially the F Block were deep in minus, that some how improved a bit when the development on site started… The rest market is slow…

I think market will be slow for B-17 until the margala avenue and airport functional.

Margalla avenue completion will be game changer for this whole area and adjacent societies.

Regards

@Mr. Khan bro, Do u have any information for any good scheme on installments plan in the areas near to B-17? Other than Faisal Hills

I don't think there are other projects available in this area other than B-17 itself and Faisal hills. Faisal residencia is also on installments.

Regards

@Mr.Khan,

okay & u right that Margalla Avenue would be the game changer for that area.

By the way, any update for Margalla avenue? i heard there is an issue near D12 because of grave yard?

Margalla Avenue still hanging in Air !

Govt is busy in CPEC, Metros, Panamas , so no chances till end 2017

Abhi koi chance nazar to nhe arha… So lets wait and see…

@Tanveer sb,

Sir for some extend you are right.

Now with sangjani interchange operational will it bring any positive impact on F block B-17 as Multi advertising for last two years rgdng interchange and margalla avenue

I dont think so until their is a route developed between the adjoining societies like D 17 and B 17. Other wise One will have to come out to GT Road and than continue till B17. In fact it might have a negative Impact as potential B17 buyers will now be more interested in Wapda ,PECHS and AWT. As these societies are now in direct link with motorway as compered to B 17.

Multi brand is one of third class brand in all over the Pakistan.

GM of Multi started his own projects and forget old projects that's why new investors are afraid to enter in CM and Multi projects and old investors are stuck and crying.

File game is going on in CM projects with sport of Multi dealers.

Regards