B-17 g block vs Bahria Enclave sector f

Dear experts,

Which one is good from an investment point of view?

Javed47

Bahria is being punished for MR's alinging with political forces. It will not be out of it's miseries until MR has drawn 100 straight lines with his nose and paid from his teeth. So, although BE is a premium project with unlimited features and a fast development and construction pace, it's usual market dominance is seriously hampered.

So in short, if you are willing to bet on this clown then BE sector F has a great potential. But there is a big IF.

I know little about B-17 G block, so I leave it to other informed bros and sis to fill in.

Whats your budget, for a 1-2 years investment B-17 is better as you can get some bigger jumps in near future due to hype of MA, Ring road, CPEC, motorway interchange etc. But for BE there is not any big hype coming soon, BE is better for living purposes but construction cost will be around 20% higher, compared to B-17 also cost of living there is also high.
if you have above 50lac budget than better go for I-16.

B-17 G block is non-posession and prices too high now. People are stuck and unable to sale their inventory. Motorway Interchange is nowhere to be found. Seems like it was also an empty promise.

B-17 also have filling issues now. Gone are the days when B-17 didnt use to fill their plots and 10 years ago filling issue was very limited.

Not sure about posession status of Bahria Enclave but their location great as its in midle of C1 and G which are already heavily populated.

Yes only and only go for Possession plots any area. If OP could provide us his budget and purpose of investment than may be we could give him better solution.

Apologies: Slight Off-topic.

Isloo, thought to share, as you may be interested to have a read.

This is why I believe it's the best time MR having, much better even than last PP tenure. No doubt MR had and will have lots of foes to deal with as he kept growing/will grow. Though a mountain of miscommitments, non-delivery, lost time in litigations and better competitors are also among the factors as to why BT lost his shine post 2016/17.

Anyways, a bi-lingual read ...

Malik Riaz & the art of the deal
https://www.dawn.com/news/1618221

ملک ریاض اور معاہدے کا فن
https://2yud72cqz3dj2mnmuuv65u2oq4-ac5fdsxevxq4s5y-www-dawn-com.translate.goog/news/1618221

@Imtiaz,

Yes I've seen this investigative reporting news. Shows how busy this Shahzad Akbar guy is. He's seen every place where there is big money involved. Be it Malik Riaz, Broadstreet or recently Sugar Mills (JKT and others). He's busy getting the "cut" for himself and his bosses. But actual asset recovery done for the country is -- Zilch... big zero.

I am sure this Loot Mar Sarkar will put all predecessors to shame. While the mind-locked followers will continue chant slogans.

TABDEELI AAI REY, TABDEELI AAI.

1 Like

Old Trick of Mr. Niazi tried again and again:

Do all the dirty stuff and talk exactly the opposite.

NRO Nahi Doun Ga (read as: Lutto tay Phutto)

1 Like

Another news. FIA has formally admitted on Saturday before the banking court that the accusation against JKT for using fake account was just wrong and a mistake by FIA.

What a joke this accountability has been made. And how bent is this government upon fighting personal fights through the state institutions.

Read Sunday express tribune.

FIA admits it wrongly accused Tareen of using fake accounts | The Express Tribune -

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2295275/fia-admits-it-wrongly-accused-tareen-of-using-fake-accounts

1 Like

B-17 has good & Clear Entry Points, Where as Bahria enclave has very isolated Entery point. The road goes there looks like abandones place in the evening. After crossing many villages. This is a difference that should be considered also while going to chose between B-17 & BE.

Touch and go situation brother.

Yes BE access (a patch of few KM from petro pump to PVC gate) has issues but still far better as of now than GT road travel. Moreoevr, greenery, underground water and peacefulness of BE is light years ahead of B-17.

Only investment:
B-17 theoritically gets an edge. MA inauguration will help further. CDA NOC, Gas, Rawal Dam Chowk will significantly help BE that is already outclass for construct and live ...

Whats the difference between cost of construction and cost of utilities between the two?

I have heard that BE residents have been mostly unhappy due to higher bills by management.

There are several Facebook and whatsapp groups of BE residents join some of them and get in touch directly with the residents you will get the Idea. BE cost of construction also cost of living is around 20% higher than CDA.

Parts of those costs in BTs are to cover up their own mess, i.e., filled land. This is where CDA beats every other Jackass project, i.e., CDA almost never fills up. In almost all of G, I sectors lots of land patches left abandeoend as they were in more than acceptable depression and CDA (rightfully) didn't gave a heck to them and hence abondoned.

This is why constructable land in CDA will almost always be solid. The ones in minor depression are there as is, take it or leave it is CDA's policy ...

Deep filling had shown some big issues both in Phase 8 as well as in LHR in particular

BT is actively passing on it's penalty of 450bn to investors, residents and staff. Exorbitant possession charges on plot owners (forced to pay in short deadlines), doubled maintenance charges to residents, more than doubled electricty charges and massive staff layoffs are few to name.

The question between two options is price. B17 profit on non developed non possession plots is above 2 million which do not make sense at all to me. BE on other hand despite of all the wrong deeds to its members like increase in maintenance charges and electricity prices can be considered for investment as the above factors will impact more on end user living in the society but not majorly on investor. BE is static since long and have a potential to bounce back and offer good ROI in future

I agree with khalid sb. BE has been static since quite a few years. From this point on, it will rise on addition of some new developments NOC, gas etc. Moreover, for end user, it’s value for money due to comparatively its reasonable price.

Even mohalla prices increased in last few years but BE did not get any jump there is reason behind it. For a middle class family living there is very very expensive, also so many restrictions and additional expenses on construction makes it no go for middle class.

Stay away to Bahria Enclave.

Regards

Bahria Enclave is best place for living because of quality of life and prices are at very fair levels. B-17 will never offer such standards.

But Bahria enclave is not best option for investment this time unless you want to invest in longterm.

Fillings issues also present in B-17. I have seen 25 to 35 filling done by the society themselves.