B-17 improvment in rates in past few months

After long period of 3-4 years, the prices of the b-17 plots are increasing from last few months.
What exactly the reasons behind that?
I have earned huge profit during the 2013 b-17 jump, almost double return on every plot in span of 1 year time.
Now i want to ask that as prices are again going up, so is it right time to invest more money in the society or it is better to cash out the previous investments which are giving some reasonable profit now?

Yes it's true prices increased 7 to 25 lakh in different categories in B-17.
I am not sure what is real reason behind in this increase.
Is there genuine demand or CM dealers game to increase FH prices or Multi is going to launch new block or new project.
Mutli and his dealer network are really professional to raise or lower market.
Regards

Multi has G block launch on cards. They have purchased land pockets for that

Agreed @Nadeem Ahmed

I visited B-17 last weekend and there was many new house under-development. So we cannot exclude the possibility of genuine buyer showing interest in the society. As the rates are still very reasonable as compared to nearby societies.

There is no progress in Margalla Avenue From last 5-6 years. My question is that whenever the work resume on MA, will it effect the rates?

What is the current rate of 5 Kanal in Multi Orchards? What are the future prospects and current development standards.

My friend is thinking to buy a piece of land there but he needs to know these details..

?

No idea

B-17 is a wasteland. I wanted to invest in this society but backed-off due to crushing, dust and other environmental issues.

B-17 is not suitable for living. Current increase in prices is fake and created by multi-management. Their dealers are very good at selling fake promises. At least 5 times in past 10 years they created jumps due to margalla avenue which is no where to be found even in 2018.

@JDM, with all due respect, agreed with your concerns about crushing and no progress on Margalla Avenue. But calling it total wasteland is not fully justified argument. I think it has potential to gain some profit only you need to analyze the market that when to invest and when cash out the investment. Apart from the negative aspects you mentioned it has some positive points as well. For example the development standard is far better then the CDA sectors (Obviously excluding E and F Sectors). Price are still very reasonable, you cannot get fully developed plot with possession anywhere in ISB/RWP in this rate.

B-17 still good option for investment.Lot of new construction going on if you check at google.
Ground reality show good development.Crushing is not like before.Most crushers moved already and remaining move soon so i hope B-17 will raise continually because of more genuine demand than dealer game.
Regards

Very solid and high-quality development in B-17

Are you searching for a residential or commercial property,for buy and sell or building your dream house? Here at the beautiful site of MPCHS B-17 Islamabad, you'll find exactly what you need. Deen Associates is what you have been looking for, the best real estate network devoted to making the process of buying,selling or renting as carefree for you as possible.Contact me for more details:

Saad Asif

I think now there is genuine demand,look at B-block its very populated now with good commercial activities, you can not find any good location plot easily in any block of b17 these days. Very few good location plots available in market. Now prices will not come down, and if any real news come in market about margala avenue, prices will get sudden jump of 10 to 20 lak more. But even without margala avenue prices now will remain in upward direction due to genuine demand.

As per my info, there is no real demand for B-17 in the market. Half of B block houses are for sale for years and still can't find any buyer. Only reason you can't find plots is because multi management and all their registered family dealers are holding back creating fake shortage of plots to create fake price hike.

All this is for new launching through which multi once again will sale fake promises in shape of more file inventory.

Stay away everyone. This is 1000% market gimmick.

Airport opening will have a positive impact on Zone 2. Some of my friends have observed employees related to the airport services (PIA, ASF, CAA etc.) are searching for rental houses near new airport. Very fewer options are there, like, G-15, B-17, multi-residential and New City Phase 2.

Aamir,

So if new airport opening will help increase values in Zone-II, does that mean shutting down of old airport will have negative impact on societies like DHA, Bahria, Jinnah Garden, PWD, Naval, etc. etc.?

@JDM That does not mean that. It will take time to judge any positive or negative implication. After operationalization of new airport, 6 months to one year zameen.com data will be required to make that conclusion. DHA and Bahria have its own class. My above comments are just related to Zone 2 without considering or linking with positive or negative implication on DHA and Bahria.

Is there any news on Margalla Avenue?

There is no doubt zone-2 market will raise.At the moment investment option is only in zone-2.
Bahria and Dha is only for genuine people who like to construct house in safe and clean environment for living purpose.There will raise slow not jump like zone-2.
Regards