Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Imran A. Kha..
( 461 posts )

[541 Replies]
Multi mafia must be held accountable. May allah help them see the light so they can quit looting hard earned money of all the innocent citizens. Special prayer for dr. Arshad sb. Who is one of the affectees of multi mafia scam. No one should invest or build house there. I pledge today that multi will not see any investment from me or anyone that i know of.

Rip multi scams!!!!

1552 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Nadeem Ahmed
    (4328 posts)
    I am agree with Arshad bahi that no personal attacks and flaming or insults seniors.

Subject of B-17 my fully support with Doctor sab but personal attacks are not permitted.Personal attacks will never help to resolve issues.

IsIoo sab jo nakam hota hai wo khud kushi karten hian.Please this idea give to Multi management who failed again and again in B-17.Multi is losing credibility.

Regards
      1544 days ago 

Muhammad imr..
      (408 posts)
      There are so many riaz dako paid touts in this forum like Dr Arshad who never speak against Riaz dako due to whom 60 thousand people are suffering in DHA valley and Phase 9. They only speak against D block of B 17 due to which only 5 thousand people are suffering because they are paid touts of Riaz dako
        1544 days ago 

Isloo
        (1346 posts)
        Good grief! this has become sort of Tasbeeh forum, where every semi-literate, self-proclaimed "real estate expert" finds it incumbent upon himself to repeat his statements over and over.

These low IQ's don't get a clue even if you tease or make fun of them.
          1543 days ago 

Triver
          (223 posts)
          Even a blind can see, dr is on Agenda, his task is to defame multi by making "rai ka pahar"

Nadeem Ahmed people like u should not support this nonsense approach by dr, i thought u are a sensible person, i was wrong?
            1543 days ago 

Imran A. Kha..
            (461 posts)
            Seems like multi dealer mafia is not selling much therefore, sitting here indulging in purposeless conversation and attacking one person for mere amusement.

Get a life boys. Find something to do instead of being keyboard jockeys here at the forum.
              1543 days ago 

Dr Arshad
              (424 posts)
              Overseas people stay away to multi,we did mistake but want to save innocent people who don't know reality of fake maps,
                1543 days ago 

Kami2k
                (323 posts)
                @Agreed with Imran sb, GET a LIFE, no Matter what you discuss here, it doesn't even effect .00000000000000000000000001% on the real market prices, and from all the real estate people who are sitting in the market, Never even heard of the fourm, and use karna tu door ke bahat ha. So Enjoy and don't take it on heart...... :) :)
                  1543 days ago 

Hayat
                  (900 posts)
                  @Kami2k

i disagree with you, lot of people uses this forum and many read it for latest updates of their society of interest. (especially overseas Pakistani that are potential buyers of property). Never undermine any thing, every thing has its impact (including promoters, demotors).
                    1543 days ago 

Isloo
                    (1346 posts)
                    Very few people understand and appreciate the difference between discussing ideas versus discussing people, and the latter do not get distracted easily. Even if pointed out, these peanut-brained bigots would continue repeating their same old mantra as if it will achieve them some sort of "nirvana".
                      1543 days ago 

Kami2k
                      (323 posts)
                      @isloo sb well said, very few people are open minded, and are ready to acept changes, other continue to circle around and around of their own mind ideas, so there is no brain washing for thme.....
                        1543 days ago 

Post Answer (541 Replies)
                        << < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL