Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Imran A. Kha..
( 461 posts )

[541 Replies]
Multi mafia must be held accountable. May allah help them see the light so they can quit looting hard earned money of all the innocent citizens. Special prayer for dr. Arshad sb. Who is one of the affectees of multi mafia scam. No one should invest or build house there. I pledge today that multi will not see any investment from me or anyone that i know of.

Rip multi scams!!!!

1547 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Nadeem Ahmed
    (4328 posts)
    Dear Triver sab,

People are suffering in Multi and it's very true Multi management completely fail to fix issues.You can check the progress in last one year.There is nothing development even they failed to complete double road to E and F blocks which they promised at last AGM.They failed to fulfill their promises.It's ground reality and true story bahi sab.It's not a "rai ka pahar".Ask to those who spent hard earned money in Multi.I am not supporter of Doctor sab but i can't hide ground reality.

Multi was a best brand who delivered E-11 but after that they are continuously failed to deliver.Multi mistakes damage their credibility but they can recover credibility with sincerity.

Regards
      1538 days ago 

Prop Guide
      (6961 posts)
      In my view, Multi is not that BAD as being portrayed in this forum by some paid touts or sick minded people.

Multi still has very good potential in the coming years in A, B, C especially... Multi is safe and secure place to invest but investment in files is always risky.

I accept that the things are not looking good in D, E, F Blocks and files of ROS... The management needs to take good care of these blocks, so that the investors could benefit from the same.

Regards
        1537 days ago 

Jawad Nadeem..
        (4 posts)
        Hi, My name is Jawad Nadeem. I am an overseas Pakistani. I purchased a plot in MPCHS Block "C" in 2009 at a cost of around one(1) million Pakistani rupees.

During my last visit to Pakistan I have seen that plot and development in that sector. The possession of plot is also available but I didn't get it because I don't need the possession at present. The price of the plot has appreciated.

Some comments in this forum have worried me. What is the issue here? I don't think it is a fraud society. The delay in development is always there even in DHA and BAHRIA.
          1537 days ago 

M.Ilyas
          (232 posts)
          No issue. It is best society in zone 2. And will appreciated more in coming days.
            1537 days ago 

Isloo
            (1346 posts)
            Jawad: The best way to gain confidence is by trusting on what you see and hear on ground. Visit the project see progress and talk to people, don't just listen to me or anyone on this forum to form an opinion. There are some paid touts of cheap marketing companies and failed projects who try to distract investors. BTW, some paid touts can be found mourning on other threads these days.
              1537 days ago 

Jawad Nadeem..
              (4 posts)
              Thanks for the replies from Mr. Ilyas & Isloo.
                1537 days ago 

Imran A. Kha..
                (461 posts)
                Woohooo! Someone got a brand new ID. Good job, dear!
                  1537 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
                  (4328 posts)
                  Good job Jawad Nadeem....

Respected Khan sab,

I am agree with you that Multi was a good brand.If somebody want to know ground reality then please visit the site.Visit is the best way to know project status.

1:B-17 A block 70% clear

2:B-17 B block 95% clear(best block of B-17)

3:B-17 C block 80% clear

4:B-17 D block just in map

5:B-17 E block 60% clear (No access but Multi claiming possession)Multi should think access before launch any project.

6:B-17 F block 0% clear no access(yet to start for next generation)

may Allah guide Multi to the right path.

Regards
                    1537 days ago 

Prop Guide
                    (6961 posts)
                    Nadeem Sb,

Thanks. But sorry to say that the figures quoted in your last post are totally wrong and incorrect.

Thaks
                      1536 days ago 

Imran A. Kha..
                      (461 posts)
                      Mr. Khan Sb,

Figures quoted by Nadeem Sb are almost correct. But land acquisition is the secondary issue at this point. There are other problems with the management which are of primary nature and directly triggering this issue.
                        1536 days ago 

Post Answer (541 Replies)
                        << < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL