Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Imran A. Kha..
( 461 posts )

[541 Replies]
Multi mafia must be held accountable. May allah help them see the light so they can quit looting hard earned money of all the innocent citizens. Special prayer for dr. Arshad sb. Who is one of the affectees of multi mafia scam. No one should invest or build house there. I pledge today that multi will not see any investment from me or anyone that i know of.

Rip multi scams!!!!

1579 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Dr Arshad
    (424 posts)
    Very funny story by multi promoters,i am overseas and end thanks isioo,mr khan and IsIoo doing great work for multi,itni khidmat agar kisi or ki karta toh jannat mein ja sakta tha,mutli is depending NPS and GPS but forget to resolve issues where thousands of people are suffering,

multi is house of issues and full of liars,
      1568 days ago 

Dr Arshad
      (424 posts)
      NPS,Net Promoter Scoring who doing great work at forum like Mr Khan,Mr IsIoo and many more paid actors,

GPS,ground promoter Scoring who doing great work at ground in face of multi dealers,

shame to multi who still believe promoters and dealers but forget to resolve real issues,fake projects with fake maps,second Eden in real estate,multi is house of issues and full of liars,
        1568 days ago 

Jawad Nadeem..
        (4 posts)
        Dear Dr. Arshad, I believe you referred to me in this sentence "i am overseas and end thanks isioo,mr khan".

I am living in Saudi Arabia (Al-Khobar) for last 15 years. I work in Al-Falak as "Contracts Manager". My e-mail ID is jawad_nadeem@alfalak.com (www.alfalak.com) and my mobile number is 966500188040. What I have posted is 100% true. I can challenge to lose everything what I have if a word in my post is false.

I understand you have grievances with MPCHS and agree that they need to perform better and resolve the issues in professional manner.

But please don't spread so much negativity and consider everyone liar.
          1568 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
          (4330 posts)
          Dear Jawad Nadeem,

Multi was a best brand but at the moment losing credibility.Investors are fed up with Multi greedy management who launch new projects but forget remaining issues.Multi should perform on ground and show good development progress.Multi can restore credibility by taking proactive steps.First of all Multi should clear D block as soon as possible because it's headache for whole project.Multi should clear access for E and F block.Multi should think for future projects otherwise it will be last project of Multi.

Let's hope for best inshAllah.

Regards
            1568 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
            (4330 posts)
            Dear and respected Khan sab,

If I am wrong then please correct me.

1:No access for E and F blocks but Multi is claiming possession.Multi is totally failed to complete double road to E and F block.

2:D block is in air they are failed again like always to fulfill promise.Six months are over and again asking six months.I am very sure Multi will fail again after six months.Time will prove my words because management is not serious with project.

3:A block is not 100% clear.

4:C block is not 100% clear.

5:Only B is block which is clear and almost in possession.

Multi have the right skills to resolve these problems but unfortunately greediness is a big hurdle.
              1568 days ago 

Ali
              (89 posts)
              What are the latest prices in E block for 7 marla plots near markaz ? I asked some dealers but they are telling me a wide range, going from 18-30. Pls confirm if anybody has an accurate idea about prices.
                1568 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
                (4330 posts)
                Dear Ali,

At the moment market is down 30x60 plot near markaz 2.2 to 2.5 and which are far 1.6 to 2 Million.

Regards
                  1568 days ago 

Million$$$
                  (439 posts)
                  B-17 is not a good place to live...too much dust and blasting noise...far away...most of plots with filling...ugly mountains....place is like hell....corrupt management...each one in top management running personal projects...looted billions from innocent people....
                    1567 days ago 

Imran A. Kha..
                    (461 posts)
                    Dust and blasting is due to cement factories in that area, I don't think they will go away anytime soon as they have legal leases and also they are much more powerful in current government.
                      1565 days ago 

Imran A. Kha..
                      (461 posts)
                      ERROR:
                        1564 days ago 

Post Answer (541 Replies)
                        << < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL