Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Imran A. Kha..
( 461 posts )

[541 Replies]
Multi mafia must be held accountable. May allah help them see the light so they can quit looting hard earned money of all the innocent citizens. Special prayer for dr. Arshad sb. Who is one of the affectees of multi mafia scam. No one should invest or build house there. I pledge today that multi will not see any investment from me or anyone that i know of.

Rip multi scams!!!!

1582 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Nadeem Ahmed
    (4330 posts)
    Dear Anees Ahmad,

Come to the reality.What Multi developed in last year?How Multi is claiming possession without access?Why Multi lauch new blocks without access?Why multi is failed to follow the map?Why Multi show double road access for E and F block in the map?Nobody have any answer because they did nothing in B-17.Bahai Allah ka khof karo.It's really a big question how they launch project or new blocks without access.prices are going down on daily basis because of no access.For D block no land and for E and F blocks no access.If they have land then why fail to complete double road?Multi professionals management as greedy and selfish.

Regards
      1566 days ago 

Anees Ahmad
      (207 posts)
      I can only say if you think in this context than there should be no investment and dreams for a home for a Pakistani.
        1566 days ago 

Muhammad imr..
        (408 posts)
        There are too many Riaz dako paid touts in this forum who shut their mouth against Riaz dako who have looted more than 60 thousand people in phase 9 and DHA valley and crying against multi for D block which is effecting only 5 thousand people.
          1566 days ago 

Prop Guide
          (6961 posts)
          Dear Anees and Imran,

You are just wasting your time and energy....

They have made their mind and they will not listen any sensible argument. I tell you one thing, if Multi constructs the access road to E Block tomorrow, these people will come with some other non-sense issue...

So, just ignore them.

Thanks
            1565 days ago 

Imran A. Kha..
            (461 posts)
            Mr. Khan Sb.

So raising voice on a legit issue and exposing wrong-doings of a certain group of people who are running a mafia like operation for their common interest IS a huge point of exasperation for you.

At least respect the "Guru" title you have with your name. I think after this comment you are not even worthy to be called a "Janitor" as only a man with no conscious or empathy could state something similar to what you did in your last comment.
              1565 days ago 

Prop Guide
              (6961 posts)
              Mr. Imran A. Khan,

Please limit your comments to yourself. I am guru or no guru, this is none of your business.

At least, I am not a paid tout like you, BT dealer.

Why, you don't highlight the problems / issues of Bahria Town, why don't you expose the MR? Who have spoiled lives of so many people through land grabbing...

I don't have time to talk to non-sense people like you, jaali Dr. And many more on this forum. I am only here to respond to people, who ask for my comments.

Chill kero and promote BE-II, DHA Valley, BT Phase-8, 9 etc. Kuch to sharam kero, kuch to haya kero... Sharm aur haya bhi koi cheez hoti hy... Allah ka khoaf kero, sirf paisa he sab kuch nhe hota... Rizaq Allah k hath may hy, Bahria Town k hath may nhe...

I have replied to you, only because you posted direct comments about me... Otherwise, I won't respond to person like you... You are just no body for me....

Regards
                1565 days ago 

Hayat
                (900 posts)
                It need of hour to exploit all multi touts "shamless people with out any sense and often too proudy without any thing to be proud.

Two wrongs never makes a right ( Behria and multi are in same line if MR is decoit than what is multi " big thag").
                  1565 days ago 

Prop Guide
                  (6961 posts)
                  I am also against all paid touts of Star Marketing... Period...

If multi is doing wrong... Then we have the courage to call it wrong...

But when star marketing is doing wrong, then you don't have the nerves to call it wrong, because you are paid touts/ agents/ dealers....
                    1565 days ago 

Hayat
                    (900 posts)
                    I have do nothing with star marketing and Gulberg.

I have highlighted what are problems in multi and Gulberg.

Gulberge atleast trying to solve issues where multi just barking.

Lets spit on every where you want

1565 days ago 

Prop Guide
                      (6961 posts)
                      I will not hide the truth at least like you....

I have not seen your single post against Star Marketing....

You carry on with your paid work.... For which you are hired...
                        1565 days ago 

Post Answer (541 Replies)
                        << < 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL