Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Imran A. Kha..
( 461 posts )

[541 Replies]
Multi mafia must be held accountable. May allah help them see the light so they can quit looting hard earned money of all the innocent citizens. Special prayer for dr. Arshad sb. Who is one of the affectees of multi mafia scam. No one should invest or build house there. I pledge today that multi will not see any investment from me or anyone that i know of.

Rip multi scams!!!!

1550 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Anees Ahmad
    (207 posts)
    CDA is not true for Petrol and CNG plot for F-17 MPCHS Markaz. As it is already approved by CDA and details can be seen on CDA website.
      1548 days ago 

Hayat
      (900 posts)
      CDA given Notice in National Daily, they could not be wrong.

That is really a set back for MPCHS that CDA "nip their bud". . Good thing that CDA never relax any illegal apartment project in any of its sectors. Multi promoters should see it and accept the reality that their bosses were going to launch illegal projects (E-11, B-17/c- block) and spent million on advertisement. They should spent this money on land acquisition and development of UN-developed blocks to improve their image and fulfill promises to people.
        1548 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
        (4328 posts)
        Dear ZUBAIR sab,

How Multi claim that B-17 is CDA sector?Really Multi is losing credibility.

People are suffering and crying in this project so Multi should resolve issues.

Forget that B-17 is inside Isd or outside Isd.People don't want CDA label but at least Multi should clear most important issues which damaging whole project.

1:Most important resolve D block because without D block E and F is going to worthless.

2:Should clear land for access(double road)for E and F block?

3:Investors are fed up with greedy management who totally fail to resolve issues.Multi should try to increase the trust.

4:kick out those dealers who are more strong than management.

5:Multi should show development progress(I have very conform news that Multi didn't do any thing in last six months)

Multi should open the eyes and resolve remaining issues if they like to survive in real estate.

Regards
          1548 days ago 

Anees Ahmad
          (207 posts)
          CDA is not true for Petrol and CNG plot for F-17 MPCHS Markaz. As it is already approved by CDA and approved map can be seen on CDA website.

However, CDA is true regarding illegal plot of Five Star Hotel for B-17 Block-C.
            1548 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
            (4328 posts)
            Dear Nasir bahi,

I think Multi management don't like to through anymore bone to CDA that's why start barking.

Why CDA was silent before?How Multi claim that B-17 is a CDA sector?I think it's big challenge for Multi.Let's see what will happen.

Regards
              1548 days ago 

Hayat
              (900 posts)
              Anees sahab, CDA will not tolerate original plan alteration as don by multi greedy management and they may go cancellation of NOC and might not include other blocks in approved map ( as new blocks are not dually approved by CDA). If affected people will go to NAB ( At least 50 people) the remaining life time of old senior management might spent in jail (but am not sure people will be able to do it, not wanted the end of multi in this way). They should focus on development and possession issues and not eaten-up the park/ green area lands.
                1548 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
                (4328 posts)
                Multi ko agar zinda rahna hai to kuch karke dekha.khokla wadhon sa kam na chala ga.Never say never again Multi should perform on ground.howa ma teer chala ka zia na kara.

I think no more future of Multi agar Multi na hosh ke nakhun na lia.

I think B-17 can be good project if management will show sincerity with project.

Regards
                  1548 days ago 

Imran A. Kha..
                  (461 posts)
                  Mr. Khan Sb.

I agree with you that option to merge your plot has its limitations and one might not find that suitable. However, one might want to look in to consolidation option with someone else and at least sale on bahria control rate.

Thanks for pointing that out.
                    1548 days ago 

Isloo
                    (1346 posts)
                    Wow, five star hotel, B-17 is rocking...

CDA is so toothless, it could not even stop a single illegal development in E-11, G-12, E-12, F-11, F-12 and so many other sectors. This advert is a joke and in fact a free advertisement for Multi's projects. Thank you CDA...!!!
                      1548 days ago 

Muhammad imr..
                      (408 posts)
                      Riaz dako whole BE project is illegal. Private housing socities are not allowed in zone 4. There are so many notices of CDA against Riaz dako BE. What happens nothing. Similarly will be the case with multi
                        1548 days ago 

Post Answer (541 Replies)
                        < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL