Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Imran A. Kha..
( 461 posts )

[541 Replies]
Multi mafia must be held accountable. May allah help them see the light so they can quit looting hard earned money of all the innocent citizens. Special prayer for dr. Arshad sb. Who is one of the affectees of multi mafia scam. No one should invest or build house there. I pledge today that multi will not see any investment from me or anyone that i know of.

Rip multi scams!!!!

1578 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Imran A. Kha..
    (461 posts)
    Isloo Bhai,

This 5 star hotel in B-17 will be built on kids playground, or a park or Qabristan?
      1575 days ago 

ZUBAIR AKHTA..
      (116 posts)
      Five star hotel to be built on flat areas. You can compare CDA approved map and multI map. Also shown in the public notice by CDA.
        1575 days ago 

Imran A. Kha..
        (461 posts)
        I agree with Nasir05 and Nadeem Sb.

Just wanted to add that CDA NOC is just small thing, even if they cancel it. BUT looting innocent people by creating fake boom with the help of dealer mafia is another thing, in addition to actually taking over green belts, play grounds, schools and Qabristan.

Sorry to say multi mafia works just like Taji Khokhar mafia. They are both like Bernie Madoff who orchestrated bubble of 2008 and now sitting in Max security prison for a sentence of 186 years in prison. Same should be done with this property mafia as well.
          1575 days ago 

Hayat
          (900 posts)
          I agree,

Public looters should be sentence for 200 years and their assets ( along with their near and dear ones that were part of loot Maar) should also be taken back and this money ( i guess would be billions) spent on public ans facilities of society.

Shame on those still thinking it is good to eat-up park-qabristan reserved land.

One day govt will take back every thing from grabbers what so ever ( MR, Multi or others)
            1575 days ago 

Prop Guide
            (6961 posts)
            We are against all types of LOOTING... However, we are also against all those, who are targeting only one particular society and ignoring their loved ones...

In my opinion, all societies are doing LOOTING in one form or the other including, BAHRIA, CDA, DHA, GULBERG, LDA, MULTI, ROSHAN, and many more...

We are against all PAID AGENTS (directly or in-directly) on this forum. I am confident that they have already been IDENTIFIED or will be IDENTIFIED in the days to come by.

ALLAH KNOWS OUR INTENTIONS AND ALL WHAT IS IN OUR HEARTS, WE ARE ALL ANSWERABLE TO HIM...

REGARDS
              1575 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
              (4330 posts)
              Dear and respected Khan sab,

Dilon ka haal to Allah hi janta hy.I invested more in B-17 but now i have near half than my real amount in B-17 because of greedy management who didn't developed and never ever care.In three years even they didn't complete access for E block but proudly claiming that they give possession to E block and started development in F block.what type of this brand who claim possession without access.D is still in air and people are suffering.I am claiming that Multi didn't developed even one meter road in B-17 in last six months.

Khan sab you are the great man in this forum and i respect you much.App please haq aur sach ka sath dain.

Lollipop kha kha kar sugar ho gayi hai so no more lollipop.Multi should show some development.Investors are fed up with this greedy management.How they survive in future projects.

Please don't mind my words but mind the truth in it.

Regards
                1575 days ago 

Imran A. Kha..
                (461 posts)
                Nadeem Ahmed Sb.

Last month you said on this forum on another thread that you have no investment in multi, but today you are saying that you do. Kia ye khula tazaad naheen :)

Besides this, If I tell you true, back when you invested in multi I was telling everyone to cash-out and do not get it. So time has proven that my analysis back then was right.

My support and prayers are with you, only option that you have is to wait patiently till Margalla Avenue gets completed and then you will be able to cash out with some positive gains. As of right now everyone selling in loss.

Thanks for sharing and once again, I do pray that Allah help you recover and get out of this scam society.
                  1575 days ago 

Isloo
                  (1346 posts)
                  So far this thread is going good. It seems I'll eventually be able to grab a deal at a throw away price. I still regret missing the opportunity in last rally. Don't want a repeat of it.

Though, the way B-17 is shaping, this seems less likely.
                    1575 days ago 

Imran A. Kha..
                    (461 posts)
                    Isloo Sb.

Your approach is very narrow. This forum doesn't have any ability to influence the market as over 90% of people in property business doesn't even know how to use internet. Most of the people here are overseas Pakistanis anyway.
                      1575 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
                      (4330 posts)
                      Imran.A.Khan,

I think you misunderstanding about my thread.Can you share link where i claim that i don't have any investment in Multi?

I have more investment in Multi and waiting for good time.Hope for best inshAllah.Just need to kick start multi management.

Regards
                        1574 days ago 

Post Answer (541 Replies)
                        < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL