Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Imran A. Kha..
( 461 posts )

[541 Replies]
Multi mafia must be held accountable. May allah help them see the light so they can quit looting hard earned money of all the innocent citizens. Special prayer for dr. Arshad sb. Who is one of the affectees of multi mafia scam. No one should invest or build house there. I pledge today that multi will not see any investment from me or anyone that i know of.

Rip multi scams!!!!

1550 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Syed Shoaib
    (143 posts)
    I second Mr. Khan ....

If operation can take place against AXACT for fake degrees then why not agains FAKE file sellers (files on non-acquired land, non- development, illegal sales (operating without NOCs), immoral tactics (calling plot in Islamabad and actually it is outside limits)..... Who will stop this looting? Do we need an article in NEW YORK TIMES for this too????
      1546 days ago 

Dr Arshad
      (424 posts)
      Mr Khan is big paid actor of Multi,

Mr IsIoo is partner of fraud Multi,

Mr Paki is real and sincere Guru,

Mr Nasir is 100% real and sincere Guru,

Mr Saadi is Dha and bahria Guru,

Mr Nadeem is Bahria and Dha Guru and against Multi,

Mr Imran A Khan is new Devil(Iblees shaitan),

Mr Dk is sincere person,

Mr Irfan is sincere person,

Mr Nasir05 is well informer of good projects,

Mr Bluedoctor is topcity promoter,

Mr Apple know very well about Bahria enclave where he stuck,

Mr Sayeein is Gulberg and topcity promoter,

Mr Junaid who stuck in multi with his hard earn money like us,

Mr B,r Malik who deserve Guru,One of well informer persone,we love his words,

Mr Khan,daily readers know very well about every person,aap ka to orna bochana se multi ha,

fake projects with fake maps,multi is house of issues and full of liars,
        1546 days ago 

Isloo
        (1346 posts)
        @Imran dear, I have full faith in your efforts and have no doubts that B-17 is going to slide down. Since I am not overseas, I happen to drop by these projects every now and then, and I know the reality of these projects. So I keep my fingers crossed over B-17 fall to invest at the right time. Sorry folks for being selfish, but that's what an investor is, isn't it.
          1546 days ago 

Arshad
          (1159 posts)
          @Dr Arshad sir aap ne to sare hadeen paar kr de hain !!!
            1546 days ago 

Imran A. Kha..
            (461 posts)
            Dr.Arshad Sb.

What would you call a man who would point fingers and starts name calling? If you find the answer, please do share. We pray that multi listen to your crying and help your selfish soul in D block so you can get back on that bandwagon of drum-beaters for multi.

BTW, I still have that kind of leverage in multi that your plot issue can be solved in days. Are you ready to sign the pact with "Iblees"?????????????????????????????/
              1546 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
              (4328 posts)
              Dear Dr Arshad,

Please avoid name calling and keep the personal attacks out of the debate.

May Allah help you and guide Multi to resolve your issue.

Regards
                1546 days ago 

Arshad
                (1159 posts)
                Yup Imran is right.

if you read his discussion topic you can see he mentioned "Special prayer for dr. Arshad sb. Who is one of the affected by multi mafia scam"

so he is praying for you but you are calling him Iblees instead.

If few have sympathized with you does not mean you use it as a tool to aggressively attack others.
                  1546 days ago 

Dr Arshad
                  (424 posts)
                  Mr Arshad you're good person over here but you can't prove us wrong based on your judgment,

Please not his discussions about Enclave2 and Guri town where people are suffering more than multi,

just he like to fall down multi but promoting bigger mafia so no difference between IsIoo and him,both are promoting land mafia just for personal interest,

Who is selfish?

we no need sympathies because it's our right,we invested our hard earn money like thousands of people who suffering,

multi is house of issues and full of liars,
                    1545 days ago 

Anees Ahmad
                    (207 posts)
                    @ Imran A. Khan

How sweet and optimistic your following views on following projects and pessimist regarding MPCHS:

"Inshallah, Bahria Town will deliver and DHA Valley owners will forget all of their suffering soon. Malik Riaz is a good man and may Allah keep him on straight path so he can deliver."

Have the courage to point wrong others also.
                      1545 days ago 

Hayat
                      (900 posts)
                      Multi just need a good positive news (either Margalla avenue work restart, stop of crushing or D- block land acquisition) and some solid steps regarding development to bounce back. But as indicated some partner fellow its fall is either intentional to benefit management near and dear ones and bunch of looters ( investors).

So real trend might be clear in coming 2-3 months ( probably Otober-2015 is crucial to take decision about investment in multi).
                        1545 days ago 

Post Answer (541 Replies)
                        < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL