Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Imran A. Kha..
( 461 posts )

[541 Replies]
Multi mafia must be held accountable. May allah help them see the light so they can quit looting hard earned money of all the innocent citizens. Special prayer for dr. Arshad sb. Who is one of the affectees of multi mafia scam. No one should invest or build house there. I pledge today that multi will not see any investment from me or anyone that i know of.

Rip multi scams!!!!

1613 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Imran A. Kha..
    (461 posts)
    Nasir05

you are right that will be good for multi current investors but it will be another curse for the new buyer who would buy at inflated prices and go crazy when market settles and they will have to see their investment coming to par with real market demand.

That is why I do not wish this upon multi. If prices further go down it will be great for multi as it will attract serious buyers who would build houses and settle there. That will be a positive change which will not be taken away and will be permanent compared to orchestrated booms that are good for few and bad for years to come.
      1608 days ago 

Imran A. Kha..
      (461 posts)
      Anees Sb.

I did reply on your concern but my comments is being held by the NSA's cyber wing currently busy monitoring a national security concern :)
        1608 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
        (4338 posts)
        I am agree with Nasir bahi.Multi should serious in development and show speedy progress.Prices are going down because of no development.Let's hope for best.

Regards
          1608 days ago 

Muhammad imr..
          (408 posts)
          There are too many riaz dako touts on zameen.com They are blaming multi of not developing 5000 plots in D block and shut their mouths against riaz dako on non development of 60 thousands plots in phase 9 and dha valley because they are the paid touts of riaz dako
            1608 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
            (4338 posts)
            Dear Muhammad Imran,

I agree and it's true people are in trouble in phase9 and Dha valley.

I think you forget E and F block yet no access for these two blocks but Multi is claiming possession.Multi should adjust those people who suffering in D block since long time and clear access for E and F block.Wada kero per nibhana sikho.

Regards
              1608 days ago 

Muhammad imr..
              (408 posts)
              Dear Nadeem What you are is applicable to all including DHA, BAHRIA , MULTI and CDA. Unfortunately all these four Giants of PINDI/ ISLAMABBAD property have not good track record. But unfortunately paid touts of Riaz dako on zameen.com is only targeting multi and not Bahria. This is simply un acceptable.
                1608 days ago 

Imran A. Kha..
                (461 posts)
                Phase-9 is not whole Bahria Town. Bahria Enclave was only 30 lac for 10 marla posession plot back in 2011, today same possession plot is going for 80-90 lac.

Now compare this to B-17 B Block 10 Marla which is currently going for 32 to 40 lac. Not to mention that B-17 is an older society than Bahria Enclave. Clearly shows who people trust more, its Bahria Town. And that rests my case.
                  1607 days ago 

Dr Arshad
                  (424 posts)
                  Mr imran khan don't try to promote illegal housing societies,PET OF TAJI KHOKAR,

we're not allowed you to use our shoulder against multi,it's our fight for our rights and we can't allowed any dealer Interfere, you lose trust and credibility every day at this forum,
                    1606 days ago 

Imran A. Kha..
                    (461 posts)
                    Dr. Arshad Sb.

I didn't know there was a credibility rating system on this forum managed by Dr. Arshad. I have nothing nice to say to you so I won't say anything at all. I think Allah has already rewarded you with enough disgrace in your decision to choose D block to invest.
                      1606 days ago 

Isloo
                      (1346 posts)
                      @Syed Shoaib: Well, technically speaking, AXACT was not selling fake degrees, it was merely facilitating access to Online universities who were selling fake degrees. In other words, AXACT was actually Malik Riaz of world's biggest education racket waiting to be unfold.
                        1605 days ago 

Post Answer (541 Replies)
                        << < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL