Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Imran A. Kha..
( 461 posts )

[541 Replies]
Multi mafia must be held accountable. May allah help them see the light so they can quit looting hard earned money of all the innocent citizens. Special prayer for dr. Arshad sb. Who is one of the affectees of multi mafia scam. No one should invest or build house there. I pledge today that multi will not see any investment from me or anyone that i know of.

Rip multi scams!!!!

1551 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Arshad
    (1159 posts)
    Nadeem bhai my prayers are with you. Allah aap ki investments double kare and you get the fruit for the never ending wait you have endured so far. Kash koi autonomous regulatory authority ho jo in cheap societies ko danda de and penalize them for fraud and corruption.
      1543 days ago 

Imran A. Kha..
      (461 posts)
      Anees Ahmad Sb,

I guess you missed my other comments on how much I criticize Bahria's wrong doings especially in Phase-8 regarding that fake boom of 2013.

However, even after all the wrong-doings and short-comings, I honestly believe that Bahria and MR has much better chance of delivering compared to cash-strapped multi mafia cashed the boom of 2013 and started a whole new project of Faisal Town. This is a fact and you know it very well as to who is more able of the two.
        1543 days ago 

Isloo
        (1346 posts)
        I don't know if B-17 rises or falls in 2015, but one thing is for sure, Multi is the only society after Bahria and DHA which offers best standard of living. It does not depend upon marketing companies to sell false dreams and jack up prices. But Multi's projects are rock solid and best suited for genuine buyers who want to own a house for living. E-11/3 & 1, F-17, B-17 and ROS are living examples. Baqi sub rolla aye jo investors ney banaya aye.
          1543 days ago 

Anees Ahmad
          (207 posts)
          Brother, Why can't people understand the concept of a cooperative housing society? Everyone or at least most of the Board of Directors should be on board in a decision plus execution of a project. Opposite is the case with One Man show societies where One man runs the decision affairs.

My all investments are in F-17 and B-17 because Zone-1 is out of my range. Zone-5 is out of Islamabad and daily commute problem. So far I am satisfied with MPCHS performance.

Haters may disagree but I am addressing sensible people in this forum.
            1543 days ago 

Dr Arshad
            (424 posts)
            Mr IsIoo tum na to multi ko divorce da di thi???????????chor chori se jaye hera pheri se na jia,tum jisa promoters ko sharm sa doob marna chia,multi is the place where thousands of people are suffering,chor brand with chor projects,fake brand with fake maps,

multi is house of issues and full of liars,

1543 days ago 

Sheikh_007
              (719 posts)
              @Anees Ahmed,

Zone 5 is out of islamabad but zone 2 B-17 is not ?
                1543 days ago 

Dr Arshad
                (424 posts)
                Multi make a new record who sold out village+villagers to innocent people and don't like to resolve issues,Faisal town also project of double shah who run away to exciting project b17,shame to multi and shame to promoters who still promoting this project where thousands of people are suffering,
                  1543 days ago 

Isloo
                  (1346 posts)
                  Dear Zameen Admin: I would like to report use of abusive language and degoratory remarks by a person using Id 'Dr Arshad'. I strongly protest on the use of this language and urge you to ban him permanently and block his IP and email from creating another Id.
                    1543 days ago 

Dr Arshad
                    (424 posts)
                    You're number2 and using no2 id,we're real with real id stupid promoter,why you like to fool people?Be a brave man and show your identity,Pet of multi,even you afraid to show reality of b17 where thousands of people are suffering,Fake multi degree holder,
                      1543 days ago 

Isloo
                      (1346 posts)
                      Anees, they are not haters but paid employees of marketing companies promoting failed projects. They are doing systematic propaganda against others. Some of them present themselves as affectees to justify use of foul language and instead of using logical arguments or hard evidence, they launch kamikaze attacks on anyone who disagrees. Darn these propagandists!
                        1543 days ago 

Post Answer (541 Replies)
                        << < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL