Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Imran A. Kha..
( 461 posts )

[541 Replies]
Multi mafia must be held accountable. May allah help them see the light so they can quit looting hard earned money of all the innocent citizens. Special prayer for dr. Arshad sb. Who is one of the affectees of multi mafia scam. No one should invest or build house there. I pledge today that multi will not see any investment from me or anyone that i know of.

Rip multi scams!!!!

1552 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Dr Arshad
    (424 posts)
    Admin should take action against those who promoting with no2 id and promoting illegal housing societies where beautiful maps but no land for innocent people who spent hard earn money,we're strongly protest against those who partner of illegal housing societies and blindly promoting here,
      1544 days ago 

Dr Arshad
      (424 posts)
      What you said failed projects?????????

very funny isi,can you explain what multi did for those people who suffering in your multi?where is six months?multi is completely failed in all current projects,sharam tumko magar nahi aati,

1544 days ago 

Isloo
        (1346 posts)
        Multi is not going to give possession in D block even in december. So all foul-mouthed should commit suicide. This is better than biting everybody's legs.
          1544 days ago 

Dr Arshad
          (424 posts)
          Before suicide we'll naked promoters and your multi,
            1544 days ago 

Isloo
            (1346 posts)
            B-17 will be a flagship project of Multi. All third-rated touts of marketing companies will fade away.
              1544 days ago 

Fullname
              (1 post)
              Applaud for Dr Arshad... He was ridiculed and made fun of when he started his rampage against multi but he stood strong and tall to expose their lies. I didn't take him seriously even but time is proving he is right.

One man show is still better than anonymous "democratic" board of directors. Atleast when something goes wrong we will know who we need to abuse.
                1544 days ago 

Arshad
                (1159 posts)
                Ya Dr Arshad doing good thing indeed but not good in blaming and abusing senior members. If senior members leave zameen forums due to this than its charm will fade away. My only concern is almost every big project has loopholes and if looked at in its entirety one should not invest in real estate of Pakistan at all (for the sake of argument).

But despite knowing about B-17 if i am sure there would be a damn profit in coming time i will invest and exit with profit. Its all about timing and gain as an investor whether i get it from B-17 or T-17. An example is DHA 2 Ext. Where 1 kanal files were initially sold for 40 lacs in 2005, fell to 6 lacs in 2011 and hit 25 lacs by 2013. So a person buying at 40 lacs is in loss but not someone who buys at 7 lacs.

i hope u get my point
                  1544 days ago 

Fullname
                  (1 post)
                  Agree. Although he seems genuinely angry but should use better language and respect fellow contributors of the forum.

Maybe we need Dr Arshad for each society.
                    1544 days ago 

Arshad
                    (1159 posts)
                    This is surprising @Fullname i have seen many of your posts before but your status has 1 post only. How is this possible
                      1544 days ago 

Fullname
                      (1 post)
                      Just exploiting the bug in system. Don't wan't to see my number of posts and realize how much time i waste here lol.
                        1544 days ago 

Post Answer (541 Replies)
                        << < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL