Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Imran A. Kha..
( 461 posts )

[541 Replies]
Multi mafia must be held accountable. May allah help them see the light so they can quit looting hard earned money of all the innocent citizens. Special prayer for dr. Arshad sb. Who is one of the affectees of multi mafia scam. No one should invest or build house there. I pledge today that multi will not see any investment from me or anyone that i know of.

Rip multi scams!!!!

1610 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Nadeem Ahmed
    (4338 posts)
    Best Reply
    Dear respected Khan sab,

Nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced.It was my first and last mistake no more Multi even they offer me free.Failure is the key to success each mistake teaches us something.You are right Khan sab"haqal ka indon ko ulta nazar ata ha"waqia aqal hoti to ye galti na karta.Beautiful Aqwal E Zareen Hazrat Ali,Agar tum kisi ko dokha dene mein kamyaab ho jate ho to ye mat socho ki wo kitna bewaqoof hai,balki ye socho ki usko tum par aitbaar kitna tha.

Khan sab please check the ground reality then comments and don't blame anybody who rise issues.

1:If Multi have land issues then why they launch D block?How Multi dealers sold out D block without land?It's mean Multi management involved in this case or Multi dealers are more strong?Please don't say it's nonsense issue and don't try to compare with Dha or Bahria.it's 100% true story.It's not a quality of good developer.

2:E block there is no access but good developer claim possession.What type of this developer who launch blocks without access?Please don't say it's nonsense issue.

3:F block No access but start development and it's failed already and going minus because no buyers people are no more interested.

Dear Khan sab i am not against Multi or my brothers who love Multi.yaar Multi kuch kar ke to dekha.aakhar kon sa rang laga hai in last year?What they done after AGM?There is 0 development but give more six months.In last two years they are failed to complete access.If somebody rise issues people declare he is paid tout.

How can i silent if there is no development?Multi management B-17 ma apni qabar koth rahi hai.Multi should show development progress openly and give final date when they will resolve issues?apna kia par to Multi ko rona chia laken logon ko rula rahi hai.yeh ajeeb mantaq hai ulta chor kotwal ko daante.

Regards
      1590 days ago 

Isloo
      (1346 posts)
      "I am totally agree with you Imran sb."

I pray for you as you are doing great service to the mankind.
        1610 days ago 

Imran A. Kha..
        (461 posts)
        Thanks, Isloo Bhai. No one is there to hold them accountable. Least we can do is tell everyone to stop pouring their money in to this scam.

Allah in jahiloon ko aqal dey aur in ko seedhi rasta dekha dey.
          1610 days ago 

Prop Guide
          (6961 posts)
          Imran Sb, Bahria k to ap gun gaa rhay hein... BE may loagon ne kab se paisay diyey huway hein... But still no sign of possession... Possession ka to chor dein... Map ka b ata pata nhe hy... Kiya yeh khula tazaad nhe hy?

Thanks
            1610 days ago 

Imran A. Kha..
            (461 posts)
            Mr. Khan Sb,

This is of course one way to look at it. But If you ever read my other comments I have criticized Bahria also when they are wrong.

Enclave2 at least have option to merge in Enclave1. I wish multi would do the same thing and help those people who are suffering with this situation. Rest you know I have no enmity towards B-17 at all.
              1609 days ago 

Wasim
              (23 posts)
              They way you are putting posts on zameen seems to be that only Multi has delayed the projects.. Do you forget DHA valley and bE2.. We should analyze facts by remaining neutral...
                1609 days ago 

Danish Qures..
                (32 posts)
                Bhaiyo kahin aisa tu nahi kay jo multi ki burai kr ray hain yahan act desperate to buy plot in multi so they can also enjoy huge profits after margalla avenue completion but afsos market utni down hoi ni jitna inhon nya propaganda banayya.
                  1609 days ago 

M.Ilyas
                  (232 posts)
                  HAHA
                    1609 days ago 

Imran A. Kha..
                    (461 posts)
                    Mr. Or Ms. Payal,

You are correct, DHA Valley is currently a disaster as well and DHA should be ashamed of their progress there. However BE2 does owner has the option to merge their files in Posession ready plots in BE1 A block. They should get advantage of that.

Baqi Allah aap par bhi raham farmaey aur aap ko bhi khush rakhey. Amen
                      1609 days ago 

Imran A. Kha..
                      (461 posts)
                      Darnish Qureshi Bhai,

I am a previous owner of B-17 and got out of this scam society back in 2013 and currently have no desire to get back in to that torture.

I hope I answered your concern, may Allah keep you happy and successful.
                        1609 days ago 

Post Answer (541 Replies)
                        1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL