B-17 MPCHS fall in 2015

Multi mafia must be held accountable. May allah help them see the light so they can quit looting hard earned money of all the innocent citizens. Special prayer for dr. Arshad sb. Who is one of the affectees of multi mafia scam. No one should invest or build house there. I pledge today that multi will not see any investment from me or anyone that i know of.

Rip multi scams!!!!

"I am totally agree with you Imran sb."

I pray for you as you are doing great service to the mankind.

Thanks, Isloo Bhai. No one is there to hold them accountable. Least we can do is tell everyone to stop pouring their money in to this scam.

Allah in jahiloon ko aqal dey aur in ko seedhi rasta dekha dey.

Imran Sb, Bahria k to ap gun gaa rhay hein... BE may loagon ne kab se paisay diyey huway hein... But still no sign of possession... Possession ka to chor dein... Map ka b ata pata nhe hy... Kiya yeh khula tazaad nhe hy?

Thanks

Mr. Khan Sb,

This is of course one way to look at it. But If you ever read my other comments I have criticized Bahria also when they are wrong.

Enclave2 at least have option to merge in Enclave1. I wish multi would do the same thing and help those people who are suffering with this situation. Rest you know I have no enmity towards B-17 at all.

They way you are putting posts on zameen seems to be that only Multi has delayed the projects… Do you forget DHA valley and bE2… We should analyze facts by remaining neutral…

Bhaiyo kahin aisa tu nahi kay jo multi ki burai kr ray hain yahan act desperate to buy plot in multi so they can also enjoy huge profits after margalla avenue completion but afsos market utni down hoi ni jitna inhon nya propaganda banayya.

HAHA

Mr. Or Ms. Payal,

You are correct, DHA Valley is currently a disaster as well and DHA should be ashamed of their progress there. However BE2 does owner has the option to merge their files in Posession ready plots in BE1 A block. They should get advantage of that.

Baqi Allah aap par bhi raham farmaey aur aap ko bhi khush rakhey. Amen

Darnish Qureshi Bhai,

I am a previous owner of B-17 and got out of this scam society back in 2013 and currently have no desire to get back in to that torture.

I hope I answered your concern, may Allah keep you happy and successful.

Inshallah 2016 will be the rising year for multi garden. Hope margalla avenue and airport will be completed and c-15 and c-16 sector announced.

is it just my feeling or somebody else also agrees with me?

or I am too much optimistic?

Am sure Imran bhai's Major investment is towards Rawat.

what happen to dr. Arshad sb.?

B-17 at these prices is gold. A kanal plot in (B Block) which is available in 70 lacs today will easily reach 15 million in two to three years after Margalla Avenue completion. Mark my words.

This management is also fad up with their projects and too old to do any work in the interest of society and people and secondly their own bunch of looters (investors) are also side lines after grabbing huge profits at false hopes to public that created this phis. Multi total failed to provide plots at time schedule in B-17 (C,D,E,F) and residencia.

After election in early 2017, one can expect some thing good if members shown their wisdom in voting and some sincere person is elected. They are totaly shamless and since no one gripping on their sins, clear sign of Allah's anger (Allah Zalimoon ki rassi draaz ker deta he or phir aise logon ke sakhat pakar kerta he)

Dear Nasir,

Bahi you are right.Allah tala Multi management ko neki ki haydat da Ameen.

Multi is losing credibility.

Regards

Dear All,

MPCHS is working diligently to resolve the Block-D issue in B-17. There are 03 options under consideration:

1) Acquire all the Block-D from the villagers but in return they are asking high payments.

2) Acquire complete "Manzare Kohsar" and adjust Block-D plot holders there.

3) Acquire land between Block-A and Block-E, right below "Labor Colony" and adjust Block-D plot holders there.

They are seriously working on point 01 but if it fails they have backup options.

Rest assure, your investment in MPCHS are in safe hands. I am not a promoter nor a dealer. I am a simply allotte.

The thing is why people cant understand MPCHS is a cooperative society not a one man show. The board of directors have o be on one side for planning and execution of a project.

There are 03 reasons or declining price in B-17:

1) Overall decline in real estate business.

2) Genuine MPCHS investors are looking forward for "Multi Enclave" and the have and are having hold of their capital for it.

3) Baseless rumors from people who dont know ground realities. They are promoting, false hopes and baseless rumors from other failed societies. I am not taking their names, what they have delivered from past 10 years.

@Anees Ahmad

please dont not post same thing every where, as we read your same posts one month ago, what changes has happened from then. Please share updates if any.

I guess patient needs medicine.

Dear Anees Ahmad,

Please don't copy,paste your reply.What is ground reality?What Multi did in last six months?Why Multi is fail again and again in B-17?Why dealers are more strong than Multi management?Why management promised at AGM?Why they give again six months?yar Allah ka khof karo ab bus be kero.keun logon ko bewakoof bana ria ho?

Multi should show development progress and clear each and everything regarding B-17.

Regards