B-17 Multi Gardens Or Behria In Islamabad? Want To Buy A Plot.

Any suggestions in the above mentioned areas, or should i invest in somewhere else. Budget around 2m pkr. Thanks

Hi Kamal,

Bahria Town Islamabad still has some amount of controversy attached to it and I do not know how long it will take it to shake off the aftereffects of that. In practical sense, it has not affecting the process of buying and selling there. The demand is still there which goes to say that it is still doing all right.

B-17 on the other hand is a thoroughly clean project that has performed phenomenally well in 2012. So if you have a thing for good reputation just the way I do, you should go for B-17 and you won't regret it. :)

Buddy go for b-17, bahria now a days have a lot of controversies. No doubt, bahria is an awsum society but for now no one will be preferring you to invest your hard earned cash in bahria. On the contrary b-17 is a great place more worthy, more clean & for investment more reliable.

Best of luck buddy

Both options are good options development wise but its a fact that bahria town is one man show and multi is proper cooperative housing society. Personally i will prefer u zone 2 due to new airport , motorway connection, gt road , margalla avenue (pending project)

I would say that definitely bahria enclave has a risk factor, but has a very good potential for growth. On the other hand b-17 is a safe investment. Regards,

B-17 … From investment perspective it would have some growth down the road in couple of year…S

Bahria town is highly regulated housing scheme, why is that … Well there is a long explanation for that but as per my understanding if i am to choose only between bahria and b-17 for investment point of view then the latter would be my preference as the prices in b-17 are realistic not artificially inflated.

One of the reason behind prices of b-17 is the distance from main islamabad.

Would stay away from bahria enclave for the time being, as everyone said its controversial. Read todays dawn. See below

Http://dawn.Com/2013/06/12/bahria-enclave-ii-not-approved-says-cda/

Dear fcc,

These problems are there from the start of bahria enclave project. And by the way this news is about the next phase of bahria enclave and about the developed one.

Regards

In the same way, phase 7 and 8 are without noc jst layout plan like enclave.