Bahria enclave

I am looking for 10 marla in bahria enclave?
Please let me know price, sector, location ?

Qaiser sb that all depends on budget. A 10 Marla can range from 80+ to 1.4 cr. An estimated figure will help to mention those that fit you need and budget.

Recently in C-1 and likes of F sector some new launches on installments too as well as cash payment.

Best is A, C for 10 Marla and most expensive as well starting normally beyond 110 cr. So far there is a no Gas Pipelines!

Thanks Imtiaz Sab for your reply, My budget is 50-55 Lac. Which Sector to avoid as I heard some of the land is illegitimate.

Brother 5 Marlas normally start from 40 to 60 lakh (possession ones). 8 Marla minimum 65 to 70 lakh. I think no option of 10 Marla in that budget. Don't go for non-possession ones unless land clear and development work in progress.

-- B-1 is most populated, good rental yield, close to main gate and most expensive in terms of 5 - 8 Marla

-- I is good enough with minimal rates of possession plots and closed to BE Civic Centre

-- N is good for 5/8 Marla with heighted location.

Rest there are new deals in various sectors like G, N, O, P etc. only go for that after double check on land acquiring and importantly to see if development is in progress, otherwise a No Go!

All are possession!

==============
By the way in between Enclave and Park View lies an Underdog called Islamabad Model Town. Small Project, developing fast, much greener and peaceful with reasonable price.

CDA NOC in process and future access from Park View (possibility), its a small project of some front men of Aleem Khan. This is not a recommendation or a must buy suggestion, just info that may somehow be related!!

Qaiser, Try to get 8 Marla in sectors F or N. Only developed and possession-able. G is good and populated, but would be outside your range. Prices are holding up in the ballpark, gradual increase is observed with development and construction pace. If NOC is given, which is overdue, then prices may go way up (dealers are waiting to create a bubble).

Advice to all those interested in building house in BE, this is the right time!

پھر نہ کہنا خبر نہ ہوئی۔

You are looking to invest in Bahria town why don’t you look towards scheme 33. We are offering an apartment for sale in Karachi just check it out, I am sure you will find something fruitful.

Brother Zuhair I am looking to buy and build to live this is why Karachi is not in my consideration list.

Asalam o alikum I am hassan raza working as a realtor and builder in bahria enclave Islamabad.. I have many options in differnt sectors

Call