Bahria Enclave -1

Assalam-o-Alaikum brothers,

I am interested in buying a 10 Marla plot in BE-1 for building a house. Something that will have possession in 1-2 years and is close to commercial, park, mosque, entrance gate etc. Ideally a level plot with no filling.

Can you please suggest which sector (&/or street)would meet these requirements? and since it will not be a possession plot like Sector A, does that mean Bahria can change its location on map anytime before possession?

Ramadan Mubarak... Will highly appreciate your guidance.

Thank you.

I think as per your requirements, sector H, I and N suit you. All these sectors will be near to commercial area and all other things which you have mentioned. However, sectors H and I are not close to entrance gate but Sector N is close to one of the main entrance gates too. So you may decide according to your preferences. Keeping in view the pace of development work, I hope these sectors will be developed within 1-2 years. Regarding your question about change of location is concerned, it may be changed but its specifications (closeness to commercial area, gate and if it is closed end street it will remain as closed end street) will not be changed.

@ahmad11 bhai, I thought H,I,N are mostly 5 or 8 Marla plots. Please correct me if i am wrong. Also where i can find the updated map of BE-1, online which shows all the sectors?

Gohar: if early possession is your priority, then find a plot in G or H of your choice. Else, almost all the sectors of BE-1 have a charm in long term. Just find a good location plot in map and I hope, this map will be developed according to plan. You can find a good resolution map on the following link:

http://bahriaenclave.pk/Bahria_enclave_Map.html

Gohar all H, I and N have 10 marla plots.

MALIK SB AS GOHAR WANTS 10 MARLA SO G SECTOR DOES NOT SUIT HIM AS IT HAS NOT SUCH PLOT.

Ahmad11: Ahmad sb, according to my information, sector G also has 10 Marla plots along with 5 & 8 Marla but very limited. Please correct me, if still it is not a right information.

@Ahmad11 bhai: I called a few dealers randomly and they were suggesting sector C1 and F for 10 marla. C1 is nearing possession/back open for avg 62lakh and F good height/back open for 59lakh. So now i am confused. How do i choose between C1,F and H,I,N?

Gohar, please don’t get confuse. It is quit simple. If you are looking for early possession, then go for C1 else you can go for the remaining sectors. Have a look at map and you will get idea of the location of Sectors. Yes Sector F has height advantage and most of its plots are back open but I think possession will take time as it is on top of hill and some hard work will be required to level it. Remaining sectors are not bad either. At the end it will be your personal choice. However the prices quoted by dealers are ok but just make sure they are level plots.

Gohar sb Ht_1 has rightly provided the answer of your question. So no answer is required by me now

regards

Thank you Ahmad11 and Ht1 for all the input and suggestions. This will surely help me in making a decision.

What is the current average price for one kanal in C1 and F ?

Thanks

No idea about current prices, but C1 seems to be more famous for 10 marla plots. I think you should check Sector C for Kanal plots in case early possession is desired. Sector F seems to have a few Kanal plots as well but possession will be late.

A month back price for good location plots in C were 13M+

Thanks , I guess nobody ash started living there yet

@ Ahmad11 and Ht_1: Need your expert opinion.

Did a little more research on 10 marla plots in sector C1, F, H,I,N and some dealers mentioned that H,I,N have a lot of mixed used and smaller plots beside 10 marlas which is not very desirable since it will give a crowded look as compared to sector C1,F where you don't have plots smaller than 10 marlas. Does it make sense?

Gohar sb I would like to respond that at present (due to location not because of mix use plots)C and C1 are costly but in future may be central sectors like G, H, I N etc would be more expensive because all big commercial activities will be there. U don’t need to understand rocket science for this just see the map and you will understand that these sectors will be central in future. But again I will say that at the present C and CI are more important because enclave is in the beginning/mid stage but I think dealers are more interested in C1 or C because they have investments in these sectors because they are still partially on installments.

@Ahmad11: Thanks for explaining everything. Is there any good dealer (preferably honest) that you could recommend for Bahria enclave-1?

No brother I don't know any honest dealer regarding enclave 1 because I bought plots in enclave 1 directly from Bahria. However I have met many dealers but cannot recommend as honest because I don't have made any deal through them. You should meet 5-10 dealers yourself and after meeting judge them as per your judgment and make a deal while having all relevant details of plot.

Good luck

Hi Gohar, I can share details of a reliable agent for BE-1. Please share your email ID

HT_1: GOHAR127@GMAIL.COM

Hi Gohar, I sent you email with details, please confirm if you received it