Bahria enclave: pac wants encroached land retrieved

"islamabad: the public accounts committee (pac) on thursday asked the capital development authority (cda) to demarcate and retrieve land worth rs2.3 billion in kurri village, which has been ‘encroached’ by bahria enclave.

An audit report on the cda account for the year 2013-14 pointed out that bahria enclave had encroached on the 1,542 kanal state land."

Http://www.Dawn.Com/news/1260909/pac-wants-encroached-land-retrieved-from-bahria-enclave

So how do you see bahria enclave future under such controversies keeping in mind that noc isn't yet there??

I think the ‘disputed’ area is the one where Bahria Enclave II was being developed which has been shelved now. The ones who paid for plots in Bahria Enclave II are being adjusted in Bahria Enclave I although the modelities of the process is very much unclear. Several people who have plots in Bahria Enclave I too are waiting for development to finish which has taken longer then expected

Which sectors are in Bahria Enclave II

What sectors are undisputed and which one is disputed, below is the map. Can you kindly help please.

http://bahriaenclave.pk/Bahria_enclave_Map.html

Bahria Enclave II does not exist. They were planning to start it but what all the land issues I suppose it will never see the light of the day. The map you posted is of Bahria Enclave I which is under development. Last I went there (6 months back) Sector A and C1 have been developed. There have been some change in maps as well so don’t rely on the ones available on the internet. Physically go there and see for yourself if you are interested in investing there.

I just buy plot in Sector N? Is it clear area or under encroachment as they saying in news????

please reply

Many thanks Husain Ali

Muhammad , What is the size of the plot and how much did it cost you?

Are there any such land encroachment issues in Phase 8 BT Rawalpindi?

No land encroachment issues in phase 8 bahria as far as I know. Who knows what can happen and can’t happen in this land of the pure, but I resisted to invest in enclave for this reason only, may Allah protect all innocent people’s halal money

Dear ADNAN

i bought 5 MArla for 25 Lac in Sector N