Bahria Enclave Investors, We Have News For You!

You can read the details by clicking HERE.

OMG what a misleading title of this post. There is no “News” in this!

Really misleading blog …If i trust this article then i i also trust that Nawaz sharif is very popular among Pakistani ppl and Pak is on right track

Errr… Yayyy!!

What is the news in it ??? Infact

Summary of the article is

Dear Depressed investors your depression days are not over ... The only thing which you don't want to loose int this state is HOPE.

Samra can you please create similiar article for other depressed investors across DHA, B17 etc etc. I am sure you will be popular soon.

Is this news?

This article is for depressed investors of Bahria Enclave who loose hope so hope is a great healer if you lost hope you lost everything.

Regards

Well my friends ,at least some one from zameen.com can feel the pain of those stuck in bahria enclave2 and other areas ,we should encourage the remaining [ other] zameen.com admin experts to put their secret observations[ through their contacts in bahria ,dha ,multi etc]........THEY have some insights ,and we will welcome it,if they choose to share the inner circle observations.

AFTER ALL its their forum ,and we feel them obliged to contribute

Good article indeed, though it does not give glad tiding, but it is better to tell the truth than false reassurances. As a matter of fact Bahria has started to scale down the over-sold plots by merging with BE1. It is good thing in the long run, shows Bahria is serious about BE2. I have always said, BE2 can not come out of gloom unless number of files match with actual plots on ground.

Nadeem bhai, do not loose hope, I am sure there will be something good after all.