Imtiaz

Expert Authority
1081 posts
6 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Abdul Qayyum
( 1890 posts )

[14 Replies]
As i said sometime before about bahria hamlet phase-8 will eventually be dha. It is confirmed that it is dha now.
If anyone owns a plot in hamlet: do not sell it now!
Wait till dha establishes new defence bound prices.

223 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    A M Abbasi
    (219 posts)
    Salman,

In E and F the good plot is around 5 to 5.5 million and construction cost will be above 2500 per sqft and has no limits depending upon the interior choice. You should visit the place and if you need more help i will be happy to help you as i am living in the same area.

regards,

Abbasi
      205 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
      (4323 posts)
      Lot of new construction in E and F-1.I visited in last week.Good plots +5 to 6.5 million depend on location but you can find reasonable plot 5 to 5.5 million.

I have plot in street 15 front open valley view and i saw 7 new houses are under construction only in this one street.

Regards
        204 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
        (1890 posts)
        Yes Nadeem Bhai, in phase8 Construction is at hyper speed.
        There could be several reasons:
        1): MR is in trouble with SC so prices are stagnant and people are in hurry to buy/construct house as if MR has to pay back huge fines, BT might put heavy fee on plot transfers/map/possession to recover the loss. There are chances that BT has to deposit part of its in-house routine fees back to state.
        2): 50 lacs houses is reality. We were sitting in an office in phase-8 and some 1800 Kanals of lands deal for this project was being discussed. People are thinking if this project starts shaping up, all construction material will go high. In fact steel prices have jumped up already.
        3): Investors are jumping up in phase8. After a single earth moving machine ever shows up on RRR, they can sell built houses at double price. Now phase8 connection to Adiala side is much pathetic as you need to travel long through gorukh put but as per today's news' RRR connection to DHA3/phase8 is again confirmed which will sure boost phase8 built and possessed property.
        4): A remote chance also exists: If MR pays back huge fines to state in Tukht Pari case, He might sell more of phase8 to DHA ( already he has sold a lot of BT to DHA) and if it does happen then:
        "پانچوں انگلیاں گھی میں اور سر کڑاہی میں"
        Moral of story is, that plot/house owners are in win win situation, SC already declared.
          202 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
          (4323 posts)
          Very informative article AQ sab.At end Dha will takeover all Phase-8 because MR is not active like before and AR(son of MR)as i know and see sharabi,kababi and jawari.
          As you know Dha-4 and other hand Dha-3 picture is very clear this is the reason investors are jumping in all over phase-8.
          There is no doubt Bahria and Dha are main beneficiary of RRR in this area and other hand Adyala and Chakri road.
          Regards
            202 days ago 

Post Answer (14 Replies)
            < 1 2

Username:
            Password:
            Email Basket (0)
            SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL