Bahria hamlet goes to dha

As i said sometime before about bahria hamlet phase-8 will eventually be dha. It is confirmed that it is dha now.
If anyone owns a plot in hamlet: do not sell it now!
Wait till dha establishes new defence bound prices.

Hamlet goes to dha that’s good news for hamlet guys what about the serene city which is part of dha 3 will the price will be affected i am not sure i think its going to reduce as more plots will be in the market.

AbbasI Sb.

DHA brand is now more in repute than BT and people think DHA in twin city is peace of mind.

Yes they have a spot on DHA valley but that blame goes on the trika, HRL/DHA/BT and not only on DHA.

Just see the prices of DHA-3 plots on GT road!

MR facing is facing music now which honestly He deserves. In past it was just opposite but now DHA is preferred. I cannot see any negativity on the serene city in future.

I am in Pakistan now and had a meeting with one of the reputable constructor in phase-8. He owned some commercials in hamlet and already getting high response from investors. I am rather sure He will get very good profit on his plots, constructed or non constructed.

Abdul Qayum Sahib,

Thanks for the response and i am always a advocate that DHA will remain the most trustworthy society due to Army.

Yes Hamlet prices which were on fall or long time would be the ultimate beneficiary of this merger. If the people who have properties in hamlet will stay as there own. As i know you and me were the part of that group who protest in serene city. Finally after lot of fighting we got our plots. So people who have plots in hamlet needs to be careful other wise they have to go through the struggle to get their plots back.
Now coming back to your discussion of BT prospects well i don't think so developed sectors of BT phase 8 will be affected. They will always be a good option and at a cheaper rate then DHA.
But you are right negative vibes in market and lack of interst by genuine buyers due to bad reputation will going to affect.
Just for your information and group members commercial shop in D mall (indoor water park)is also good for investment i guess. whats ur take on this?

Regards,
Abbasi

Abbasi Sb.

I was pointing out only old sector-wise small commercial, which was developed on old and less attractive design and upkeep also pathetic. Last time when I visited sector-D local commercial , I had to jump on the live electrical cables covered unsafely.

The new commercials, on GT road as well as on Jinnah boulevard are second to none. In fact they are transferring into the status symbols and have all potential to become commercial hub for the whole new Pindi ( I call BTs, DHAs & all other modern developments on GT road and vicinity as new Pindi).

Bahria phase-1-6 ,the Paradise commercial, direct on GT road, which is still not declared for selling is setting up to challenge the DHA-2 commercials but I think DHA-2 will take a lead in future due to WTC and other hyper projects standing up consistently.
Yes, Abbassi Sb, we had a horrible time both with BT & DHA on our plots but now BT has a huge issue with SC, DHA seems lot better. By the way, the land between zone-7 & 8 is the next music for MR as it is coming under forest.

Can you please guide which sectors in phase 8 are safe to buy a 10 marla plot

Plot size only comes handy and becomes relevant with the price tag. The question should be:

'Which Block/Sector in Phase-8 reflects the best value for money regarding a 10 Marla plot...?'

Salman,

For what purpose you want to buy , If it is for immediate construction of house then These sectors Overseas 2,3 ,4 ,5 ,A,B,C,D,E,F,H,I are all very good. My personal favorite is F,E and I as their prices is little less and are at height but can be little away from the GT road but may be close to ring road in future. There is a difference of prices between these sectors as the are little cheaper then the other sectors.But you can see anytime and you are always welcome to visit with me when i am in Pakistan to show you.

Regards,

Abbasi

Thanks Abbasi sb for the information,I am looking for a 10 marla plot to start construction right away,Can I get a plot in E or F sector in 4-4.5 million and what is the cost for contructing a 10 marla house in BT

@salman

If you construct by yourself then it will cost you around 9-10 million.The cost variation depends on the number of rooms, covered area and the interior. 10 million is with top of the line standard construction.

Is this really happened?

Salman,

In E and F the good plot is around 5 to 5.5 million and construction cost will be above 2500 per sqft and has no limits depending upon the interior choice. You should visit the place and if you need more help i will be happy to help you as i am living in the same area.

regards,

Abbasi

Lot of new construction in E and F-1.I visited in last week.Good plots +5 to 6.5 million depend on location but you can find reasonable plot 5 to 5.5 million.

I have plot in street 15 front open valley view and i saw 7 new houses are under construction only in this one street.

Regards

Yes Nadeem Bhai, in phase8 Construction is at hyper speed.
There could be several reasons:
1): MR is in trouble with SC so prices are stagnant and people are in hurry to buy/construct house as if MR has to pay back huge fines, BT might put heavy fee on plot transfers/map/possession to recover the loss. There are chances that BT has to deposit part of its in-house routine fees back to state.
2): 50 lacs houses is reality. We were sitting in an office in phase-8 and some 1800 Kanals of lands deal for this project was being discussed. People are thinking if this project starts shaping up, all construction material will go high. In fact steel prices have jumped up already.
3): Investors are jumping up in phase8. After a single earth moving machine ever shows up on RRR, they can sell built houses at double price. Now phase8 connection to Adiala side is much pathetic as you need to travel long through gorukh put but as per today's news' RRR connection to DHA3/phase8 is again confirmed which will sure boost phase8 built and possessed property.
4): A remote chance also exists: If MR pays back huge fines to state in Tukht Pari case, He might sell more of phase8 to DHA ( already he has sold a lot of BT to DHA) and if it does happen then:
"پانچوں انگلیاں گھی میں اور سر کڑاہی میں"
Moral of story is, that plot/house owners are in win win situation, SC already declared.

Very informative article AQ sab.At end Dha will takeover all Phase-8 because MR is not active like before and AR(son of MR)as i know and see sharabi,kababi and jawari.
As you know Dha-4 and other hand Dha-3 picture is very clear this is the reason investors are jumping in all over phase-8.
There is no doubt Bahria and Dha are main beneficiary of RRR in this area and other hand Adyala and Chakri road.
Regards