Bahria karachi - confirmed booking confusion!!!

Some dealers are offering free confirmed booking claiming they have a quota. Does anyone have any insight? Please share as too many stories coming up

After a trilianth call on Bahria help line I got there view about confirmed booking they rejected to own any such dealers , Bahria town is committed to alote plots only through computerized ballotin…

Although Bahria is rejecting such claims on telephone. However, they are quiet on the macro level. Dealers are giving full page ads claiming to be authorized booking agents and bahria is not issuing any rebuttal… It is something like “Khamoshi iqrar smji jati hai”…

@ Usman, hahahahaha very well said. Loved it!

Dealers are desperate to sell their forms that's for sure. They need to adjust and get out safely. It is very likely that prices will go minus for a while giving them opportunity to buy back at minus.

I don't suggest booking through dealers at premium. Unless someone is willing to do it for free

Dear All,

Yes this is unfortunate that Bahria has given in theri Ad's that balloting will be done but on contrary some dealers gave AD about confirm booking and especially the biggest one like PRISM& NEWYORK.

Therefore i made a call to someone in bahria working at higher rank and he told me this is true that Some dealers have given qouta from bahria and confirmed plot is correct.

Rest people who will submit the money will go in balloting and there is likelihood that 95% in balloting will get plots.

Bilal sb thanks for sharing. I still think 100% will get plots. They might even do two ballots as getting 150,000 refund from Bahria seems unlikely. See why would malik sb refund people when he could give then land which cost him a lot cheaper