Bahria open certificates vs transferred plot

Dear fellows,

I need to know the difference between open certificate plots vs transferred plots in bahria enclave isb and bahria phase 8 rwp?

How much is overall price difference and why is there a difference?

Lastly, which type of plot purchase is recommended with justification please.

I also need to know details about this; a good question BTW.

Anyone can guide us here, please?

Brothers if you are a short term investor then go for open files. But make sure you verify it before purchase. In phase 8, normally these are 30 to 50 thousand rupees more expensive but in a rally these sell like hot cake.

If you are a long term investor or want to build a house, then transfer files are better. A safe option as well.

For investment Bahria open certificates are good which you can trading without any headache.Please clear each and every thing before purchase any open file.

If you like to purchase plot for living then go to transferred plot.

Regards

Thank you Nadeem and Naveed bhai log.

As of now plan is for investment which may go long like 2-4 years until I need to sell it to get a bigger plot for construction.

Can you please advise what each and everything need to be cleared before buying an open file?

Dear Shahzad,

1:Most important is visit before purchase.

2:Most open files are non develop or under develop.

3:Check your plot on map and clear plot number.

4:If it's corner,Boulevard,park face or extra land then check paid or not paid.

5:Go to head office and clear what ever above and any remaining amount.

Regards

One more thing which might be considered. If certificate mentioned plot fall under bypass, then BT will reimburse only the Bahria paid money!

Dear Abdul Qayyum sb,

could you please explain which bypass is this, Rawalpindi by pass.....if rawapindi bypass then as per my knowledge the route of bypass is not finalized yet. Could you please help

@ Nasir Sb,

Yes Rawalpindi bypass. Sir, I did try even in RDA, no clear inf unless Nespak comes out from the design habitat.

This bypass is now a playing game between the big boys!

Every one wants it passing through his backyard!

Sir, Agar mujhey maloom hota tuo leave le kur platoun ko idhur udhar kar raha hota, yahan samundar main machlian na gin raha hota

Hahaha Abdul Qayum sb good one,

just wanted to check as you mentioned that "f certificate mentioned plot fall under bypass" is bahria is issuing such certificates which say something regarding bypass... And yes ring road is game changer for tycons everybody want to get a big chunk

So, is there any clear demarcation with plots should be bought and are recommended, transferable ones or OPEN ones?