Bahria orchard phase 8 - rawalpindi

Dear all,

Recently, bahria started a new project near phase 8, rawalpindi with the name of bahria orchards. There is little information on their website but the files are being sold. The 10 marla plot is for 26.5 lacs and 5 marla is 16.5 lacs which is to be paid in 8 quarterly installments of 2 years. The down payment has been announced for general plots as 7.5 lacs - 10 marla and 4.5 lacs - 5 marla. Can you please advise how is this society, does bahria really own this land? Is the development approved by rda / cda?

The key questions i want to ask is, how much should be the agent's commission? Should it only be on the down payment or the whole plot?

We also know bahria is giving 1 lac commission to agents in the form of rebate to book a file of 10 marla and 50 thousand for 5 marla. In this case, should the commission be demanded by the agents as they are selling on behalf of bahria and already getting rebate. Kindly advise?

This project is a very big risk. There is already tons of projects which Bahria is not able to deliver such as Enclave 2 and some blocks in Phase 8 so what is the guarantee that this project will be delivered on time.

My opinion … Avoid files from bahria in this market, buy possession only

Well my opinion is Bahria Orchard is good investment with regard to its installment plan. Otherwise will recommend ready plots whether in Bahria or DHA all are risk.