Bahria orchard rawalpindi? Pros and cons.

Pros:
=======
1. Installments
2. Low price
3. Bahria town, a reputable developer.
4. Good investment.

Cons:
======
5. Shaky bahria trust with new projects
6. A bit far from city

Unknows:
=========
7. Ur plot location?? Filling or no filling? Since area is still to be brought in shape.
8. Do they have all that land acquired?
9. Exact location??? Near f sector but not 100% sure.

These points are as per my limited knowledge. Add your points and would you recommend buying there as i am following it to buy something there?

Its adjacent to F4 and F5 , according to a Bahria dealer…

Bahria is an outstanding and truly the best developer in Pakistan; but has tarnished its reputation and trust in the recent past due to greed for making quick money and joining hands with ultra-corrupt folks … And trust is the key here as after all people really buy a peace of paper initially

Any chance or risk of this changing the current F4 map?

Its a long time investment look like they are collecting money for some other projects DHA valley or something like. …

I am personally not putting a penny in any new Bahria project anywhere in the country but the folks out there are not me and there could be many who would do it. This along with the theme park story might push up prices in phase 8. Also if they did have land for this new project and didn’t mess up the long time announced and planned F4 and F5 then their development might speed up to create positivity and optimism … What do the experts think?