Bahria Ph 8 Vs G-15 For Living

7 marla possession plots are in the same price range of around 5 million at these 2 locations these days. For possession plot for house construction and living, how do u compare the two in terms following in the same order as below:

1. Security
2. Infrastructure
3. Good medical facilities nearby
4. Good schooling for children nearby
5. Entertainment outlets like food outlets, shopping outlets etc.
6. Location
7. Future prospects

Any other points by seniors are also welcome.

Sir only plus point of g-15 in all the above mentioned points is location else bahria is leading in all aspects plus you can get a 10 marla ready to construct plot in 5 million in phase 8…

G-15 has better future prospects as its access on Kashmir Highway is approved.

When this access will be opened, residents of G-15 will come to a road from which they can go straight to airport or motorway on one side and on the other side G-9, I-8 and Zero Point!

Rental value of Bahria Phase 8 will always remain below G-15 because people want easy access to their workplace - G-15 is much more suitable whether they work in Blue Area, I-9, Airport or even Pindi Saddar.

Plus G-15 is a cda approved sector managed by JKCHS. On the other hand Bahria phase 8 is not even in Islamabad Capital Territory. It is in rawat type area. You cannot even apply for Islamabad number plate.

Bahria is more better then G15 for living.

How you compare?

just visit then very easy to understand.

I agreed with SAADI.

In G-15 you will be able to reach your work place in lesser time but alas you will be forced to live with broken roads with poor development standards in every thing..There will be no entertainment zones,proper commercial areas with brands and of course there will always be the difference of gentry..

Like i said g-15 has only the advantage of location,else bahria leads in every aspect..As far as rental income is concerned,i can bet that let the phase 8 be populated and rental value of phase 8 will be much higher than g-15..

Agreed with SAADI.

You can get 10-Marla possession plot in Phase-8 at 5-Million whereas you buy 7-Marla in g-15 in this price. 3-Marla extra space is huge benefit for small homes. As saadi said; bahria leads in all points except location. This is the reason my families are living in phase-8 otherwise they can also think about g-15.

Btw you can also get a 10 marla plot in phase 7 by extending your budget a bit which is densely populated and is having a very good location…I have couple of options in phase 7 and if you are interested,you can contact me at 03455370978…

Location and easy/secure Access factors are more HEAVY !!

@ is base…Sir it varies from person to person…TO some people distance does matter when compared with quality of life and vice versa…

Yes on this i agree with saadi bhai bahria living standard is by far superior then g-15 and if someone can compromise on distance then g-15 is zero infront of Bahria in my view

I also agree that infra structure and facilities are far better in bahria ph8 than g15. But the fact is that prices are higher in G15 than bahria mainly due to location and Isb factor. And i think this trend will prevail in future as well. So from investment point of view, we can say G15 is better.

But only from living perspective excluding distance and location factors, bahria is far superior.

You can’t compare DHA and Bahria to any other Society. :slight_smile: . Go for Bahria.

Sir there is no point in comparing phase 8 and g-15…Yes you can compare phase 1 to 6 and g-15 because g-15 and phase 1 to 6 are mostly populated where as phase 8 is upcoming sector…If you compare phase 1 to 6 with g-15 then you can clearly see that phase 1 to 6 is far expensive than g-15…Lets wait and see sir which one will be expensive in future…Obviously bahria town…

Bahria Phase 8 is the best option, the drawback is only the distance from Islamabad.

G-15 Location wise is very good but have no comaprison with bahria phase 8.

Sometime i feel like laughing at PK1, all g-15 prospects are true but when we talk about orchard everything gets closer to islamabad which also is in attock territory far away as compared to phase 8 bahria,thats a contradicted statements or i must say denying his previous statements by PK1

Anyhow my vote goes to Bahria phase 8 undoubtly

Same here undoubtedly Bahria phase 8, No comparison between these 2 sectors

Unless you are a daily commuter to ISB, nothing matches to quality of phase 8 development standards. It is superb in all aspects. 5/10 years down the line, phase 8 would be a city in its own rights and most probably people living in phase 8 would be working for companies having offices in or around phase 8.

PS: I live in phase 3 and have investment in phase 8.

Prices are high or some what over priced in g15 because of certain factors specially law and order situation in kpk. Otherwise there is huge difference between g15 and BT. BT has quality standard infrastructure and security whereas g15 lacks all these. So there is no comparison between g15 and BT.