Bahria Phase 8

Nobody talks about Phase 8 anymore. I want to buy here to build house in the future.

Rates in Bahria Block F-3 are around 30 lac which is 3 lac per Marla. Is it a good location to build house in the future as well as appreciation?

If you visit phase 8 ,you will find so many property dealers ,agents and experts ,but its really very bizarre ,that none of

them contribute on zameen forum here,

Majority of the experts are those overseas who have investments in phase 8.

YOUR choice f-3 is nice ,but also think about e-1 as well ,

definitely f-3 prices will increase with time,

personally i think phase 8 will be one of the best destination for future investors,bcz of its planing ,development and its interconnection and surrounding on almost all sides by DHA

Thank you for the advice DK.

Yes, I agree that Phase 8 has great potential. Especially say in two years time to double your money.

Please can someone advise me of a clear procedure to buy a property in Bahria.

Thanks

If you want to buy via an agent ,you will face two types of the them[ agents]

1=those who will deal with you directly and won't allow owner to see you ,in this case the agent will not ask commission , but he will earn a few lacks from you,and you know how?

2=those who will assure direct meeting bet you and owner will ask commission, and you must finalize that before the deal,

agent no 2 is right choice ,

transfer is very easy

you pay a small amount mutually agreed as advance ,with receipt from agent,

make pay order in the name of the owner from your bank manager and, and the date fixed for transfer ,you give nic copy to agent ,

you and the owner reach the bahria phase 8 office with the agent , both will be pictured and thumbs impression with signs in front of bahria officials , so its all that,

The bahria official will give a slip and date for the collection of original documents ,or if you wish they [ bahria] can send original via post to your address,, BUT its BETTER to collect it personally bcz if originals are lost then its a big headache,

Dear AliAhmed,

I totally agree with Dk,

i am investing since 4years in phase7 and phase8 and i get good return,in these days market is slow but good location plots prices are still stable in phase8.

Phase8 is one of good location for build house in present and in future.beautiful and well developed area.

C,D,E,F and Safari valley is one of best place for build home.if you need any guideline you can ask me by mail or call me +96597271971.

Regards

Is it worth to buy Phase 9 file, as one dealer is offering file and told that its expected this 10 marla file will be merged in Bahria town phase 8/extension.

He offered me price under 12 lacs, whats your advise???

Dear WJ,

Don't go to any files game just think for possession or ready possession area.

Regards

Will sector f-2 or f-3 give possession soon?

WJ,simply no to phase 9 drama, and also merging philosophy of phase 9 files in phase 8 extension , if its proper phase 8 merging than OK go for it

Is there any prospect of investing 1.5 million ( 15 lacs ) in Bahria Town ?? !!!

Any thing with possession ??

M block 5 Marla approx 20 lacks, with possession expected in 6 months - to 1 year time

I want to buy as an investment for 3-4 years so is it a good choice ??? i.e >>> M block 5 Marla approx 20 lacks

YES MR V,

in my opinion yes, rest is your own decisions and at your own risks,

remember M block touched 28- 30 lacks for 5 Marla in nov, dec, 2013, before decline , so one can guess it can boom easily once ,overall situation is improved in real estate of pindi/Islamabad

Thankyou much Dk ... I appreciate your input. Can you also guide me of some reliable dealer in Bahia Phase 8.

can I get intouch with the owners directly ?

of Bahria and Gulberg Greens which is better Investment wise ???

MR V,

I am an overseas and not an expert in this field,this forum is helpful for investors and dealers alike , hope some one find you some reliable dealers in phase 8

GULBERG green is having big plots , 2400 , 3000 ,and something like 6000 sq yard plots,,, AND there prices are also way high ABOVE 2 CRORE for 4 or 5 kanal plot, its a nice location and good investment in my view ,provided one has the funds plus waiting courage for sometimes,

Bahria ,was initially a golden heaven for average middle class .plus lower middle class [ non officer salaried persons] etc,,BUT now its way up ,and is a destination only for middle and above middle class.

ANYHOW bahria is still a safe refuge for those ,who prefer security plus facilities and also those who cannot afford ,CDA and DHA,

Gulberg Greens also has plots of Around 7-8 marla as well ...I saw the listing on zameen.com .... Any how I should keep loooking. Thanks much for input.

this is the money that I can spare for 3-4 years ....so I can wait

Dear V,

Go to Bahria phase8 M block 5 marla or Gulberg B block if you can add more money then B-17 E block.

Regards

More money is the issue … I have 1.5 milion at max for more I’d have to ask money from my father whicI would want to avoid. I wish I can score something good in Bahria or Gulberg in 15 lacs

Can somebody advise which is the best property dealer for investment in Phase 8 and BE

Dear Aamir,

i sent you mail,if you need any guideline about Bahria then call or sms me +96597271971.

Regards