Bahria phase 8 ext investment

I am looking for an investment opportunity , and so far according to my research bahria phase 8 ext is probably the best option for 3-5 years. But i am not an expert, i need your opinion about it. I can pay the cash at once, and have about 2.5 million (25 lacs )to invest. What are the risks involved? And whats the best place to buy 1/2 5 marla plot in phase8 ext.

It's been at stand still since 2013 at least... Saw that coming and laid that off in 2015 at no profit, no loss...

BTs not doing as good as they used to be

Imtiaz SB. Already explained the reality of the this area.

I consider this as a long term investment and fully dependent upon the construction of RRR.

BT is not in position to invest in Rawalpindi at the moment. Even the possession area of BT is in dip at the moment.

I think one should wait for on ground work of ring road project to be started and then decide if it is worthful to invest there.

With so many new societies popping up every other day around possible RRR route, BT 8 ext is the best choice among all others in my opinion.

What do you think what will be the worth of a 5 marla plot after 5 years? It is around 1 mill at the moment.

At Best Multiply by 2
At worst Multiply by 1 (pretty much same from last 5 yrs)

The problem is land litigations. No matter RRR and it's access, once land not clear, means almost nothing!

Farhan Jamil, you are right about the price being at its lowest, but the dependency is on Bahria Town and RRR kick off.

BT is not in position to invest in its Rawalpindi / Islamabad projects at the moment. It is already facing lot of issues in Karachi and from SC.

On the other hand, new societies have to make their repute and they do not have any other option but to proof themselves in terms of their promises.

I believe rather to take Extension P8 plot, one should take developed plot in possession areas of P8, it will benefit as well if the RRR kicks off.

I am replying specially in comparison to bahria phase 8 extension.

If anybody looking to invest for 3-5 years. He may compare the options available in Gwadar also. Needs to carefully research the authencity and legal clearance of the land/society.

NOC validity, land acquisition and location are MUST TO DO CHECKS before going a head to invest.

Gawadar will be extremely slow. Govt. Priorities have changed. I will never be comfortable purchasing so far away from where I can’t even visit physically. Not my cup of team.