Bahria Town Karachi

Bahria Town Karachi.... Is the new point to invest your precious investments.... We all know that Bahria's project never ever flop in his history its safe and secure investment place.

For detail please contact 0322-2425095

Saran, you are very rite about that, the Bahria Town Karachi forms are on profit and are being sold on almost 1 lac profit, prices are supposed to increase more in the first week of December, then on 15th of December, balloting will be done, and after 31st December, when all the open certificates will be transferred on names, then the prices will increase more.

Respected Nasir sb, i have been reading your comments regularly and you have always updated us all. Well i have a slip for the registration as well but they have never announced any dates of balloting or any other commitment and what are the odds of getting a chance of using this registration slip to some use as i have heard rumors that about 0.5 million people have registration slips.

Dear members what are bahria karachi slips? if i buy on 1lack so? if do not get plot . Will i get my money back.?

Mutaza! I think u are very innocent and don't know Bahria. @ Nasir Please correct if i m wrong these registration slips will only enable you to apply for any of the mentioned projects and if you are lucky or unlucky :) will be allotted a property in ballot. If you don't get anything in ballot you will end up losing money.

KS well i can answer your query here, No you wont be able to apply for any of the mentioned projects as in the registration slip you had to mention what kind of property are you wishing for, is it a plot or a flat or a commercial plot, and then the registration for Bahria tower and Icon was different and it cost about 75k and 100k.

Well if you loose in balloting then you will loose 5 thousand in case of bahria town, and 10k will be refunded to you with the next three months.

Thanks Zeeshan sb,

Zeeshan bhai, thanks for the appreciation. These slips are teansferrable, they are ordinary forms in which people have paid 15000 for the residential plots scheme i.e Bahria Karachi, the initial price of the form was Rs.500, Rs.15000 was paid as membership fees, which enables people to apply in the scheme later whenever Bahria offers. Those forms are being sold in profit before balloting which is due in Dec 2013 or June 2014. I don't think people should take this risk of buying those forms at this profit.

Plus, for those who think, no plot will be alloted are wrong, everybody who applies will be alloted a plot, this is how Bahria pays, and the no. Of number of members and forms is more than what we can think of.

The rate of the form today is 175000.

I heard it’s 140,000. Anyways, what is the forecast for this - will the bubble pop?

In my opinion, the bubble will pop during balloting, as not every other investor is going to win through the balloting process.

Rest ALLAH knows better.

regards, zain Nadeem

And this is how a hype is created and market is exploited.

So what do you guys suggest, is it wise to sell of the registration form now and get profit and then after balloting buy a file from the open market as i am of the view that its a risk keeping the form as a lot of registration forms can be turned down in the balloting.

What do you think about the idea of selling the registration form now and then with the same money + some addon buy a plot from the open market.

It’s certainly a bubble since there is NO knowledge about location, costs, delivery time etc. So it’s all trading on hot air. However, balloting is a while away: all we need is some typical rumours floating around to keep it afloat.

This is the same story which happened in 2003 with Bahria Town Rawalpindi. I am not sure whether it was Phase-8 or Phase-9. Its 500-rupees blank form was sold at 35,000 in open market before submission and once balloting was done its file prices dropped drastically. People including my family members suffered serious loss at that time.

I wud suggest selling and getting profit of one lac at the moment. And once the prices and every thing is clear, then one shud buy files, coz files purchased will not be the end of the world, the prices will increase further. Regards

Yes thats what i am thinking too, that files will not have ON right away. So if i am getting 1.5 lakhs on my registration slip, i must go for it and then buy a file later on if i want to keep investment in bahria.

Well seriously by looking at this scenario, it feels like these days business in property dealing is the best business in Pakistan. No where in the world, property goes sky rocketing like it is going here.

What is today’s rate

Seriously i am not getting it at all, why people are so enthusiastic to buy a slip, it was selling around 2 lakhs today. I have a slip but its on my name and i dont want to stand in the line for 5 hours to get it open.

What are the odds of actually having a plot, i mean is it better to keep the slip or sell it?

Zeeshan, keep it, the location of Bahria Karachi is opposite to DHA 3 in Karachi, where a 8 marla plot price is above 1 crore, thats the reason the forms are being sold on profit.

Yes, today's rate is 210.