Bahria Town Karachi

Well as of today's advertisement on the TV, Bahria Town is about to throw another shark in the sea. Its master planned project Bahria Town Karachi. I am sensing already that a lot of trading will happen once things come up.

I want to ask should we start preparing for some investment in that project or is it too risky?

It might go in profit in the beginning but normally we have seen projects initiated by private societies goes in loss for some time till something comes on ground. CDA case was different. CDA used to do balloting and allotted plots cheaper than market rate in the past.But private housing societies have different track record.

Secondly Bahria is launching these projects at a time when real estate market is at it's peak of two and a half year's continuous rally. Bahria will squeeze reasonable amount of money from investors.One should expect further slow down in real estate sector.But in long term Bahria investors made handsome money like CDA investors in the past.So be careful while investing money in real estate these days and don't expect short term healthy gains as we have seen in last year or two.So be realistic and expect reasonable gains on six monthly or annual basis.Or wait and see for sometime might not be bad idea at this time.That's my assessment, I could be wrong though.

Dear Arshad Sb, you have summarized it well, one should not jump into this game without any homework or insight into the details of the project. If the details of the project are released, then one can decide based on its merits/ de-merits, at the moment the Karachi project is in the air and simple gambling… Regards

Muhammad Arshad sb. You are absolutely right i think about the real estate investments, though the past experience has shown that the good private societies such as Bahria and MPCHS have made its mark by committing and delivering, so for that reason people trust them and put their life savings in it.

In case of karachi, population of karachi is getting out of control and pressure on good socities are ever increasing. A third class apartment in a safe society is touching 1 to 1.5 crores. So in these desperate times, a society that could deliver them quality living will be highly welcomed by them as enthusiasm was seen during the registration form buying/selling period.

And yes, real estate has never delivered over nightly, one needs to be really patient for getting good returns.

5 marla should be around 17 lacs with down payment of around 4 lacs. Location is near dha city

Ali 1, This is your wish or insider information?

@ Ali1…Bro is it some inside info???I dont think so those plots will be so cheap…

Rumours are its on super highway karachi near dha city…dha city karachi is already a hit project so far but its so far from karachi towards hyderabad…near it raw land prices are too low… Like 3-5 lac per acre… If bahria is on super highway near dha city, prices should be way below many people expectation never more than 17 lac per 125 sq yards…

Well i would say they would not be that low, as bahria management saw the enthusiasm of people wanting to buy plot in bahria. I mean i felt this was ridiculous that registration form of 15000rs. Went on a profit of 2 lakhs. So people of karachi are desperate and have money which has been sensed already by bahria officials. The prices will be in close proximity to DHA current prices so to keep competition.

All things said, if its an inside information and 125 sq. Yard plot is for 17 more or less, then it will be a good deal no doubt.

This is an indication from a dealer who is pretty confident. Let’s see how it transpires

Well lets hope the prices are in range and not out of proportions like in Islamabad Bahria enclave phase 2, where due to high prices people stopped taking interest.

Well I got some information regarding plot prices, it's not 100% confirm yet.

5 marla: 17 lacs and fifty thousand,

4 year intallment plan.

10 marla: 24 lac and twenty five thousand.

1kanal 35-36 lacs.

Another information, I got that more than 1 lacs forms in the market and bahria involved in increasing it's price to that extent.

If these will be prices with this down payment.It looks to me attractive.

Only worrying thing is more than 100,000 plots and bahria's involvement in increasing it's prices.

Well Muhammad Arshad sb. Thanx for sharing your info with us, yes it should be understood that these are not confirmed values yet these could be considered and reliable. If the plots are in these price range then it seems very attractive and very high profit margins can be expected.

We all will know it for sure in the coming few days.... Lets hope for the best.

Apparently all form holders for residential plots will get something. I wonder how many forms are in circulation

Well, Bahria has given rights to Opal and other commercial building projects' applicants for the Master Planned community's commercial plots. See todays jang ad!

Thats means Opal, icon and hoshang prices are gonna jump too. One thing they made clear was allotment through balloting! Dealers were selling bahria slips as confirmed plot files.

Bro just checked with bahria dealers,in the suburbs of islamabad,as i am interested to buy at least one form for karachi project,the above info is 100% rite ,down payment for 5 marla is 17 lacks,situation is 9 kilometers from karachi super highway tool plaza,as per google around 30 kms from jinnah international,at the moment i am still in the process of bargain, the best price i am getting is 180.000rs for the form,will post when bought if any one is selling below plz call me on 03328934417

Http://e.thenews.com.pk/pindi/1-19-2014/page2.asp

Apart from lawlessness ,khi seems to hold a bright future,as PPP has strong political grip on the province,so bahria will be patronized in terms of logistics as well,

real estate is all about gamble,we can just use some sensible logics to take the decision,@least in the twin cities ie rawalpindi islamabad,its impossible get or at least attempt for a good fotune,so its better to try our luck in the alien city,hopefully documentation will be done from bahria rawalpindi

Here you go, they announced some details of Bahri town karachi, Well it was pre-assumed right that it will be close to toll plaza besides DHA city. For now its far away from karachi but the way things are going, in few years time, it will be inside the city.

Lets see, how it goes along with the rates of plots and commercial plots.

I'm living near airport, there is no 6 lane road at first place. The proposed location is just before Nooriabad industrial zone. Sandwiched b/w DHA city and Nooriabad..

Raw land is approx 4 lacs per acre there and distance between city center and DHA city is 48-50kms.

Hopefully it will be a success as we have seen in Punjab but location is very very far from city, people having their workplace at I.I chundrigar, M.Jinnah road, karsaaz, DHA, Clifton cannot have their homes that far.