Bahria Town Phase 7 Unable To Get NOC

http://www.cda.gov.pk/housing/society.asp?varid=39

NOC: The sponsors have failed to obtain NOC, due to non-completion of per-requisites.

Game continue...!

As far as i know, these things, NOC issuance and tussles with state offices, fluctuate the property rates and ultimately benefit those who know the rule of this game. I don’t think Bahria Town or any of its project has any threat to face in Pakistan.

Very true Samra:

The govt is playing game with the Bah Town and ultimately the common end user gets depressed/ anxiety. REgards

You never know what someone with the right influence can actually do. All what matters is what benefits the influential. Common man is a Common man after all.

Nothing gonna happen, they will get NOC. Example is Bahria Enclave, where CDA cancelled NOC, still prices are going up as insiders know that Bahria has already acquired NOC and new map will be out soon, so prices will again rise when they announce NOC, afte their own strong investors have bought all the available plots in the market and later they will sell them on huge profits. Regards,

I guess no big deal for Bahria. I guess malik Shb knows how to deal with all these petty matters. MashaALLAH....

ps... I am not at all a representative of Bahria or Malik Shb.

regards, z@in N@deem