Bahria town phase 8 (l block or m block)

I am confused about whether to buy in m block or l block. Interested in 5 marla. Images from google earth suggest l block is more developed but m block is more close to already developed area where there is posession

Visit physically and buy one which has good location in either of the 2 sectors. InshAllah both sectors will gain in the coming future.

Currently 5 marla plots in both sectors are around 18 lac i guess, so i am a bit confused where to buy one for investment.

Surely M-Block.

Close to main expressway & theme park.

Better go to the series which is other side of the rain trench, the elevated terrain towards E-1 side.

After map is changed it is less likely that you will be placed far away to some unwanted location. There are good chances that you will get an alternate location at the same side.

Have you seen Block N or Block P. I think those are very nice locations specially Block N where prices are cheap and its on height.

What are the current prices in N and P block

I know sometimes its really hard to predict. But if someone buy in M block or L block and hold it for 1.5 years, what gains can we expect. Just an intelligent guess

Block L is very scenic and beautiful at height. M is equally good but in L you can get a 8 Marla at 18 lacs with possession. 02 weeks before I was able to see a house being constructed in L. In M map change is written in stone whereas in L no change.

All 8 Marla in L in one long nicely looking line. M will surpass L as it is near theme park…..Difficult decision!!!

I would personally go for L as, after bridge, it is best pick for the BT resident Pindi office commuters

I have seen Block N its on height and looks very beautiful The area is well developed but no possession yet so there is more room for profit. Prices in N right now are 24Lakhs for 10 Marla.

Block L is Filling area near the River. I would not personally advise to buy there as the quality of Land is not good.. Constructing a house may give you some problems..

Block M is also good location.

I have not seen Block P but heard good things about it as it has 20 Marla plots and its next to Garden City owned by DHA!

Dear Investor

In Block-L, the 8 Marla row, I talked about, is safer, other parts you are right,sir

Dear Abdul Qayyum,

Has possession been given for L-block as you saw house construction there??

I saw in google maps street numbers showing for L block which is a good sign.

I dont think L M P N have possessions…

Muhammad Sahab

I stood just in front of the under construction house. The house is being constructed at the river side end of the 8 Marla long street, terminating towards I sector 5 Marla plots. This L sector street is at height.

Qayyum sahab but there havnt been any official announcement for L-block possession?

Do you or someone else know if street 34E is good?

M map is not clear yet and i don't know who will get good location plots.There is start cooking for good location and best series.

Regards

Nadeem bhai ,whats the exact location of theme park in M block..BCZ i have not visited the area physically since 8 months .

1=upper side bet M and i block towards main commercials or

2=lower side bet M and k

or3= lower deep bet M and J?

BCZ i can see changes on these locations in Google earth imagery.

AND NUMBER 2, from you and qayyum saab with due thanks or any one else with information on ground, ), as what are those changes i.e flattening or some leveling below 7 Marla plots of J block(J block is just below E-1 block) and in end part of M block lower down bet j AND M??

AND NUMBER= possible possession time frame and prospects of M/J/K BLOCKS.

THANKS.

Golden Investment in lahore 52 Kanal Ideal Location Property Best For town housing,School, College, Factory, Godown, Multinational Office Or For Investors

FEATURES:

One Owner

Direct Approach To Metro Gajumata Station

Boundary Wall

No Dealer Please.

Please Contact

Sial Real Estate & Property advisors

main raiwind road

Dear Dk bhai,

Irfan bhai who is our senior forum member visited recently according to him it's opposite of E and touching to M block.I will request him to share real location.

Regards

Around 50 kanal land besides canal is dedicated for recreation area. May be thats the spot.