Bahria Town Phase 8 Future

As we already know Bahria Town Phase 8 got a very high jump. Now the market is stagnant and we don't see any price increase. What's the future, do the experts see any price rise in Phase 8 in coming few month?

My second question is I want to move my investment from Phase 8 to B-17. What's the experts viewpoint about it?

Thanks

@Rashid .Market is expected to stay stagnant for some time in phase 8…Better go for dha…

Next Game is set for Bahria Peshawar. Wase be i have soft corner for PTI and would like to move to that place

I heard that market for ph 8 is positive since yesterday…any idea?

@Undertaker. The prices were continuing to move lower until last week, although at a slower pace, which is when I last checked the phase 8 market. I doubt such a huge market for plots can turnaround in a day…we will have to wait and observe over a period of time to determine whether there is any actual change in trend ya kisi dealer ne kal koi bewaqoof shikar kiya hai :slight_smile:

Bahria Envlave 2 is in demand after Bahria Karachi booking closure,

Phase 8 market will be stagnant for at least 6-8 more months, no buyer and many sellers, if you are getting a good deal in B-17, then sell the plot in Phase 8 and shift it, but as per my knowledge in B-17 prices are also declining from last 1 month.

B-17 has a better future than phase 8 due to superb location

3 Sectors of Phase 8 are getting possession within a month, this development may cause some movement in the stagnant market of phase 8.

Which sectors manahil estate??

@Manahil Estate, any idea about those 3 sectors???

Thank you all for your replies.

@Nasir you are right, B-17 also coming down so in this case purchasing is not recommended. I think i should sell it and keep cash and keep eye open on market trend and as get opportunity invest. What you have to say @Nasir, is it advisable.

@apple when is Bahria Peshawar expected any idea.

@Manhali Estate- Which Sectors are getting possessions please guide us so that we can decide our future.

Rashid456,

I am pretty much in same situation as you are and here it is what I am thinking/planning to do.

I got couple of 7M plots in safari valley (apart from some other investment in BT in general) and I am looking to sell one of them and would buy something in Zone 2 and/or in Multi Orchards. That said, this is despite the fact I already got couple of plots in B-17 B Block.

It is more of evening out my investment between BT and non-BT projects.

Hope this helps.

L AND I BLOCK ARE NEAR TO POSSESSION THIRD MIGHT ME EITHER M N OR IN F

Ahmad @ where at safari valley and whats your demand? I was looking for at safari valley at reasonable price(dont scare me) :0).

Apple,

Sent you the details in PM.

Cheers

Thanks Ahmad sb..got it :=).

I normally keep my eyes on prices quoted here :

http://safarivalley.com/forsale.html

seems it is completely developed and no juice left for late comers :=)

Thank you very much for your comments.

What is the market value of abu bakar block safari valley park face plot no G4 8marla?thanks regards

Is Ph 8 , the sleeping giant rising again…?

Looking for the plot in safari valley Abu Bakr 2500 or 2600 series plot , If anybody in the forum knows or has the Plot than please contact me.