Bahria town rawalpindi phase 8

Hello,

I am looking to buy 20 marla plot in bt phase 8 rawalpindi in sector p. Can anybody please tell me their views on the sector p in bahria town as i live overseas.

I would really appreciate your help.
Thank you!

Any answers would greatly help. Thank you

I am overseas as well and I bought a Kanal plot in sector F-5 Phase-8 a month ago for 34 lac. I feel BT Phase 8 would emerge again in near future. If all goes well, the Link Road (Let's pray Govt starts thinking seriously about this) would boost it much and reduce the travel time.

BT provides many benefits like un-interrupted power supply, good hospitals, schools etc. The only disadvantage is its distance from the existing Isb and Pindi. Let's hope RDA builds ring road to reduce travel time.

Ring road would be a huge boost for phase 8. Hope so shahbaz shareef announces ring road to keep his hold in pindi after metro buses.

i havent been to P block . But location, price, and wikimapia shows positive sign for investment

Great thank you guys! Any idea where the location of the ring road is going to be? From which sector it is going to Being / Leave?

Thanks

Any idea where the location of the ring road is going to be?

Check google , it paases near E block