Best blocks or sectors of DHA 5 ISB

Which sectors are good to buy one kanal plot in dha 5 isb or old dha 2 extension? Budget is 1million.
Old blocks like m, n have some plots in this price but are undeveloped.
New under development blocks like p also have this price range.

Not sure which option will be good for a planned construction in 2-4 years.

Help needed.

Dear Shahzad,

In my opinion L,P and Q are the good blocks.

Regards

Shahzad sb I think in present circumstances,P block is the best option.

What are the current rates in DHA V

In my opinion buying an undeveloped plot in old blocks like M or N in range of 1 crore is better.

Location wise, these sectors come before P or Q.

The best plot location is Q, it is the future plots around Blue Area of DHA. DHA office is also moving to Q. Vist and check the location and then decide. Dont go to un developed plot of any sector. Be careful in Sector P and Q, as some plots are under litigation by villagers.

Aftab sab is right.As i said P and Q are the best options.

Regards

Aftab Shb and Nadeem Shb,

If old sectors M,N also offer same valued plots (nearly one crore) which are undeveloped, why would you prefer P and Q over them location wise if P and Q are also offering undeveloped plots in the same price?

Aren't the plots in sector P and Q are undeveloped or is there any commitment that these sector/blocks will be completely developed before restarting development of old sectors like M, N?

Just need you to enlighten my thoughts please.

Dear Friends,

I have managed visit to sector P and Q.

In P, we see very slow development and the plots in the range of 90-95lakh are without possession which is expected in 1-4 years. So, it seems high priced as we can get same price undeveloped plots in sector M which is quiet old.

In Q, I have seen some plots area in same price range and land has been leveled there with filling.

Not sure, where to get a reasonably priced plot if undeveloped or get a developed plot in a slight higher range.

Shahzad sb better to go for a developed plot.

If interested to get a reasonable one,you can contact me at 03455370978.

Dear Friends,

I have managed visit to sector P and Q.

In P, we see very slow development and the plots in the range of 90-95lakh are without possession which is expected in 1-4 years. So, it seems high priced as we can get same price undeveloped plots in sector M which is quiet old.

In Q, I have seen some plots area in same price range and land has been leveled there with filling.

Not sure, where to get a reasonably priced plot if undeveloped or get a developed plot in a slight higher range.

Developed plot is always a safe option…but if u could get something in reasonable price is Q and P specially plots where u could locate on ground development then go for it…these blocks will be superior in development and located on a good height…with the upcomming Dha interchange and signal free road even in next couple of years could easily drag there price around 3 crore. On a precautionery side beaware of the unacquired area in any of the blocks weather old or new.