Best investment in islamabad

Hi friends this is khalid javaid ,today i want to share my experience of investment in wapda town islamabad may be it would be beneficial for you people.
I had started to invest in january 2014 in wapda town islamabad nd now here is some short analysis of prices in one year time period.

Jan.2014 jan.2015
5marla 3lac to 5lac 5lac to 8.50lac
10marla 6lac to 14lac 9lac to 18lac
1kanal 10lac to 22lac 16lac to 30lac

Friends now you people can calculate the increase of prices in wapda town plots nd compare it with other societies then you will be able to think about to invest in wapda town islamabad.
There are many societies in islamabad where investors booked losses in last one year nd there is not a single investor who booked loss in wapda town islamabad from last one year.

So friends as a student of real estate business above is my brief experience about wapda town islamabd,i am not saying that you people believe on my words,check it in your own ways nd then decide to invest in wapda town islamabad.

One more important thing compare the wapda town plot prices with other societies nd think either a common man is able to buy or built a house in cda sectors or other islamabad's societies ?? My answer for those people yes they can buy plot or built their dream house in wapda town islamabad.

Well wisher
Khalid javaid
0321-5533374

That sounds like a great advice Mr Khalid Javaid. What is your plot’s size in WAPDA Town Islamabad?

Where is wapda town located??

Dear Khalid Javaid,

Good job and it's really interesting.

Regards

@asad

if u travel on M1 motorway from Islamabad towards Peshawar then after crossing Hakla service station u can see wapda town just after AWT .and if u want to visit it then u can go on GT road and take a turn from sangjani.

ANY NEWS ABOUT JEDDA TOWN PH 2

Plz update any news about jedda town ph 2

Javaid sb I have no news regarding JT.