Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Junaid

Expert Authority
1018 posts
1 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Umer
( 23 posts )

[22 Replies]
Hi... If you had 40 million to invest in property for 5 to 7 years in pakistan.. Where would you invest for best and safe returns?

138 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Sheikh_007
    (719 posts)
    Currently, best return is in National Savings with very high interest rates.

2nd best is buy USD.

If you only wanna go for property, buy in CDA Zone 1 (either residential or preferably commercial)
      138 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
      (4309 posts)
      I think Best reply by Sheikh_007.At the moment best time for those who want to invest for living purpose but bad time for those who want to investment for good return.

Regards
        137 days ago 

Imtiaz
        (928 posts)
        Since the core of the question is seeking "...to invest in property for 5 to 7 years in pakistan...". Pakistani market is quite diverse what works in one city may not in another. For example, apartment based real estate is quite attractive in KHI but not that in in ISB & LHR. Exploring Commercial property is a better option as well as emerging residential projects that are approved (NoCs) in the outskirts of cities. For example, RRR, CPEC routes, signal free corridors, whenever get materialised can make specific real estate projects to boom.

File-based investment which had been quite popular investment means for more than a decade have now started to fade away with low cost projects having on ground land are getting popularity and comparatively better returns.

National Saving as an investment portfolio sounds attractive. I am not too knowledge about 'Interest Factor' involved but I have previously discussed about its perks and pitfalls in a separate thread.

https://www.zameen.com/forum/answers/buying_property/suggestion_requested_for_investment-31250.html

As far as real estate investments are concerned. Good or bad investment is a factor of 'Holding Power', i.e., how long can you hold on to your asset to get through the rough times when it really starts to bring along good returns. For example, most of the people who bought in prime CDA sectors like F & G series bought at a time when property there was dirt cheap and their investments sounded like a disaster as there was nothing but like a forest around their land. Those who waited got their properties yielding exponential growths in a decade and compensating for all those years when the market (supply/demand) was dead.
          137 days ago 

Ilyas
          (230 posts)
          So many thumbs down for such a beautiful demo? Not fair....

I believe the last para of Imtiaz sahib article is the ultimate fact.... It is fact like

IT IS WHAT IT IS.....
            136 days ago 

Ilyas
            (230 posts)
            Respected bro, Zone 1 CDA commercial is the best ever idea and you would be too happy with......

National saving? I do not know how pakies save money with national saving at the end of the day..... I think we must sit with a good mathematician......

Keeping paper money in USD? I do not know how people think they are making profit with that......

CDA zone 1 commercial and Enjoy both the rent and future appreciation......
              136 days ago 

Ilyas
              (230 posts)
              How much dollar was depreciated in the last decade? No one ever talk of that....
                136 days ago 

Ilyas
                (230 posts)
                Highly respected bros,

Dollar has depreciated around 47% in the last 18 years.....
                  136 days ago 

Umer
                  (23 posts)
                  Tell me more about CDA zone 1 and its prospects please and which particular kind of plot should I buy there... Thank you
                    136 days ago 

Umer
                    (23 posts)
                    Which sector
                      136 days ago 

Ilyas
                      (230 posts)
                      F 10, G sectors and E11...... Try buying commercial plot and build it yourself.......
                        136 days ago 

Post Answer (22 Replies)
                        1 2 3 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL