Best Investment Options

I have 8.5 million of budget and want to make investment in real estate in Lahore or Islamabad. I do not want to invest in one property.

• how best I can use this budget towards investment in plot.
  • I want to invest for long term like 4 to 5 years.

I need your expert advice on urgent basis.

Thanks to All

Brother; first, you can buy 10-Marla plot in Bahria Town Rawalpindi Phase 8 (C, D, E, F1 blocks) at around 35- Lacs. Possession is already given in these blocks, houses are under construction. Bright chanes of price rise in near future. Secondly; you can buy one kanal plot in fazaia housing lahore at around 50-Lacs. Possesion is available and huge potential of price increase in near future. Strong management behind this society and development standards as well as location is good.

In my humble view, this would be the best use of your 8.5-9 Million investment. No files, both possesion plots, secure investment. Rest Allah Almighty knows the best

Irfan@ Thanks for your reply.

Actually i have been working in middle east and planning to come in Pakistan in near future and i am very much concerned about safety of the property. I have been searching for different investment option as follows - DHA phase 7,8,9 (10 Marla) - DHA Rahber Phase 1 (10 Marla) - Bahria Sector A,B,C (Lahore) - Fazaia Housing

I am trying to make feasible and practical options in terms of good return and safety. What will be available options if i can increase my budget up to 9 million? i have no problem to invest in Islamabad if property is safe and having good return.

I heard that Bharia demands on regularly higher charges like development charges

Dear All

Require more expert advices

Thanks

First try to set a benchmark limit for your investment against one plot. Don't invest in a property which is already expensive like 60 to 70 lacs or more, great gains potential almost always lies where there is seemingly nice margins available and when there are little margins available in already expensive areas, there will be lesser chances for great gains... Its just a thumb rule for property investments,....instead of investing in Bahira (in my opinion its rise has some superficial blends as well) and its at higher risk side if there is any downward trends happens in property market within near future.

I agree with Mr. Irfan's recommendations regarding Fazaia housing scheme. I am also considering investing there.

For Islamabad market do consider in investing B-17 as well,

Regards,

@ Shoaib, Thanks for your helpful advice.

Can you give some detail about B-17 and who is the owner of this society. Will it be safe and lucrative from investment point of view.

Thanks

I am originally from Lahore and based in KSA. I don't have personal information regarding B-17. But heard a lot thru my colleagues from pindi/Islamabad and from this forum also. The society is in development by Multi professional group (MPCHS), and located on GT north west of islamabd. Has anticipated high potential in the future, especially if Margalla Ave developed which will greatly reduce the accessing time from Main old city to it.

Don't have any exact idea about the current precise rates. But it should be ranging between 3-4million for 1Kanal I guess. Contact any dealer thru Zameen.com for a better information

I am from Karachi and working in UAE. My first priority is to purchase property in Lahore (Fazaia , DHA Rahber, DHA 7).

Thanks

Yes go for Fazaia, it has very nice return prospects InshAllah. As everything related to it is safe and secure. Location, owner, development standard safety/security issues etc... In feb 2011 one kanal there ranged between 18 to 25lacs ... And you can see the rise now.

Can you kindly explain the reasons why you are not investing in KHI ? just asking for information

The dominant reason is worst law and order situation and having limited options like DHA only which is beyond my budget. Besides DHA, other investments are very risky.