Best location for 5 marla plot in islamabad

Hello,

I am looking to buy 5 marla plot in islamabad which has the best location (and best society) for investment as i would like to build a house in 5 years or so for me and my family.

Thank you!

My budget is maximum 20 lakhs. Thank you

5 marla in Islamabad in 20 lacs with best society looks impossible to me especially if you are looking for CDA or Bahria.... You can get 7 marla in B-17 E Block... But the location is out of Islamabad.

On the other hand, you can get plot in Ghouri Town, which is close to Islamabad but again the development standard and environment is not good at all...

Bahria Town Phase 8 could be an option for you if the distance is not a problem for you....

You can explore Gulberg, but again prices are high then 20 lacs.

Regards

I agree with Mr. Khan.

With that much budget and construction in next 5 years you will have to compromise on the standard of the society.

Another risky option is files or in zone 2 you can get a plot in societies like AWT, which will have a good future in next 5 years.

You can get a 10 marla developed plot in your budget ready to build in Foreign Office society. It is touching CDA sector I-16 and will touch Rawalpindi Ring Road plus Thallian Airport Road.

Dear all, the above poster formerly Pak!-1/Pardesi/Baloch (real name Salman Mahmood) is a professional scammer. He has been scamming people on this forum for many years…More details of this famous zameen forum scammer can be found here:… Http://goo.gl/0r8iAY

--5 Marla plot for sale in Royal Avenue, Islamabad (This is my own plot)

--Street number is 17 and its 30 feet street.

--Fully developed area.

--Just few plots are left in this street.

--Gas is available.

--Water facility is available. There is no single complaint about Water in this society.

--Nayatel Internet service is available as well in this area.

--Underground severage system and purely clean and peaceful environment.

Demand: 10 lac per marla

Total Price of Plot: 50 Lac