Best option for property investment in lahore within 27 lakhs

I have 25-27 lakhs and want to invest in property. Please advise the best investment options within that price range. Those societies and schemes are preferred which have potential to increase the price of property within next 4-5 years.

Khawaja sb,

my personal opinion you invest in dha phase 9 prism it will be profitable for you future

@KhawajaUsman Sir I suggest you to come visit Bahria Medical City Lahore or Invest in Central Park Housing Society.

@Shahid and Abdul Mateen Bhai, a friend has suggested to check Bahria Orchard too as an 8 marla plot may come within my budget. Do you agree with this suggestion/.

Dear Shahid bhai.

I personnely recommnd for DHA Rahber on defence road. Before going to invest on any society plz visite site and see the development and avialable fafacilities etc. Most important see the location of plot.

Dnt blind trust on any one.

There are many societies in Lahore but never trust dealer and MUST pay visit to invest beforehand. I would say if you want buy and leave it for a while then you have to be very careful. I will recommend only Bahria and DHA (some plots are available at that price). But if you want to live then Park view villas (must check NOC with LDA), Rahbar are not too far from Lahore. Central park, Abdalian and Pak Arab are many options but NEVER buy plot and leave in these societies. Decision is yours. Bahria canal road may be very good option sector BB, AA but plot prices have increased to 35 to 40 lakh (not yet approved by LDA but people are living and building houses as these sectors will be approved sooner or later). Never buy 5 marla plot in Tulip Extension and Johar as ring road will pass through that area. Bahria Orchard is a little far again.

Dear abdul mateen @ any idea about Bahria Educational and Medical City Lahore, whats the price of 5/10 marla plot… Installments possible as i saw few ads on olx, few dealers offering plots on installmetns,

Stay away from Bahria Education & medical city. Its brotherly advise, if u want to go for it then discuss its launch year, history, on ground position with ur well informed friends/relatives

If purpose is just investment will recommend you to go for ready plot or near to completion instead of installment plan plots. You will have your thing in hand.I will suggest to buy a 10 Marla non developed plot in F3. That investment will give you return fast.

Secondly good investment in installment is Bahria Orchard.