Best place for buying 10 marla plot and house construction after 6 months i

Salam everyone,

What is the best place currently in islamabad to buy a 10 marla plot with in 45-50 lakh range and then building house for living after 6 months.
Basic necessities like water,gas,electricity are must and safe for family environment.

Sir your budget is only suitable for bahria phase 8 if u want to enjoy good living standards.

Dear Ali Khan,

In your budget 7 marla in Bharia safari valley Abu Bakar or 10 marla in E,E-1 and F-1 sector.

These above options are safe and best for living purpose.

Regards

Dear Nadeem sb,

I heard that construction is so much expensive in Bahria Town Phase 8 as most of the area is filling area and cost is almost double as compared to other areas, what do you say about it if we plan to construct 10 marla plot in phase 8

Please guide me for a safe investment in this area.

@hashim Ali

university Town

Islamabad cooperative housing society

Capital Smart City Islamabad.

Dear Abid sb, sir Mashwara is an Amanat, dont misuse that. A request that you can tell people straight that you can help them get a plot in UT, ICHS, and CSCI but please dont misguide people.

Imitaz nhai ap ko bhi pata hay ka 23rd march ko openung hay airport ki or after opening rate kya hon gean ap ko idea bhi ho ga so ap kasaa kehta han ka galt mashwara hay

Dear Muhammad Abid,

He is asking for living with all basic facilities not for investment.

Your options may good for investment but for living take time.

Regards

I would suggest that in this price range, Sector I, Phase 8, Bahria Town is the best bet. I have myself bought a 10 M plot here. Except for a few streets, the land is mostly solid here and much better than other sectors.

No doubt I is good sector.4.5 to 6 million depend on location F-1 is best because first block next to safari valley,commercial,hospital and more populated.

Regards

Dear Nasir,
It's not right that most area is filling but it's true construction cost is more but not double because bylaws of Bahria.
Please visit there.Lot of new construction going on so easy to know construction cost and sand test report.
There is filling issue but not everywhere so suni sunai bat par yaqeen karna sa bhatar ha visit yourself.
Regards

Abid sb, sir jee Regarding CSCI, its all on brochure and their website as of now! link to HRL is nothing more than a marketing gimmick!!

None of the societies that you have mentioned would be livable in next 6 years, let along just 6 months! Mr. Ali asked for a 10M for possibility of construction in next 6 months... Answer should be as per the question

@ Dear Nadeem Ahmed Bhai. Please tell me how is Bahria phase 8 Block G for investment and construction of house on Zaid bin Harris road which is close to Umar block Safari Valley. Please advice.

@ Abdul QAayuum Sahab also shed ur view on above investment in Bahria phase 8 Block G.

Dear ZIAD HAFIAN,

G is good block with possession and with very good access by MR road,close to safari valley but less populated area.

3 to 4 houses under Construction so not bad option for investment.

Regards