Best Place To Buy A Flat On Installments Or Full Payment

Salam dear members,

I am here to ask which place or brand in Pindi/Isb is good for investment if someone is planing to buy a flat in the budget of 2.5M to 3.5M on cash or installment keeping in view the future potential.

Here are some options:

Bahria Awami Villas
DHA II Flats
E 11 Flats
Or any other brand or scheme.

Please replies will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

@ Tariq khan…Sir E-11 is the best option but main issue is that the parties are not very credible wh are building flates in E-11…In above mentioned places,bahria and dha both are ood but i personally think that al ghuriar giga flates is the good option…If you are interested t buy in dha 2,you can contact me at 03455370978 for best deals.

Ok sir i will contact you in some days thanks for your kind response

No problem sir…We have every option available at best price…Save my number and you can contact me any time…

Dear tariq khan consider e 11 a very good option

also g 15 zarkoon heights is another good option standard of construction is a +

Location wise E-11 is best... However the point raised by Saadi regarding credibility of developers should be considered in mind.

Zarkoon Heights are being developed at good pace.

Thanks

But issue regarding the cancellation of NOC of zarkoon heights by cda should also be considered…

True Saadi Bhai.

Saad bhai and Mr khan what are your views on awami villas 3 in BT phase 8 as there prices have cosidrabilly dropped and 2 room flat is around 25 while possession is also near

Sir i think their location is faraway from as compared to al ghurair giga flats which are located on just main gt road…

But saad bhai al ghurair giga are expensive and there possession is at leat two years away what u think in this regard?

Sir al ghurair giga has flats of every range…Starting from 28,30 lacs to onwards plus advantage is that they have instalment plans…

I think zarkoon heights is an option you can think about. Its have good location, well reputed developer behind, pace of development is very good and you can find one on installments.

Hello...in my opinion Defense residency apartments by Giga group is good choice but if u concern its travelling time towards Islamabad then i might not good choice...another option can be in Bahria but again approach and travelling issue..

If you can visit River Gardens then go for it as well , there some new plazas are building up very speedy and in budget of 2 million to 3 million with very good location and main expressway entrance .